Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »
    You on tonight ?

If you are going to be I will.

Not really need anything in PS4, I want to focus on X box this week... but I just love my ghorn sooo much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,106 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    If you are going to be I will.

Not really need anything in PS4, I want to focus on X box this week... but I just love my ghorn sooo much!!

Hawhaw :P yea I'll be on after 7. Might chance a nightfall or a raid.

Hawhaw :P yea I'll be on after 7. Might chance a nightfall or a raid.

:)

the nightfall is very short even without burns, the raid well, tbh I dont know which one is quicker, I think it took us longer to clear the nightfalls and weekly than the two raids yesterday

the nightfall is very short even without burns, the raid well, tbh I dont know which one is quicker, I think it took us longer to clear the nightfalls and weekly than the two raids yesterday

Cool sure I'll send you an invite when I'm on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Would do hard or normal, would need a sword bearer for both. will likely be on around 9.

Maybe the usuaal group we do it with will have us back for the hard mode tonight!:D

aragorn.jpg

EDIT: After the Arsenal match also, almost forgot about that, thanks Mick

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,286 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Cool sure I'll send you an invite when I'm on.

What time you be on? I should be on after the arsenal match and wouldn't mind doing a raid.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    What time you be on? I should be on after the arsenal match and wouldn't mind doing a raid.

Prob be on after 7 at some stage. Might be a but later though.

Flawless Raider attempt Thursday evening for after 8pm for about 60 mins if you're up for it?

Cormac... wrote: »
    Flawless Raider attempt Thursday evening for after 8pm for about 60 mins if you're up for it?

Yeap! I am in, wouldnt mind giving it a go

Look at the 1st 12 weeks worth of weapons right before Christmas hit! :pac:
    Poor Christmas noobs missed the part big time weapon wise :p

http://www.destinyxur.com

1 Red Death Primary
    2 Gjallarhorn Heavy
    3 SUROS Regime Primary
    4 Red Death Primary
    5 Ice Breaker Special
    6 Truth Heavy
    7 SUROS Regime Primary
    8 Patience and Time Special
    9 Truth Heavy
    10 The Last Word Primary
    11 MIDA Multi-Tool Primary
    12 Plan C Special

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

1 Red Death Primary
    2 Gjallarhorn Heavy
    3 SUROS Regime Primary
    4 Red Death Primary
    5 Ice Breaker Special
    6 Truth Heavy
    7 SUROS Regime Primary
    9 Truth Heavy
    10 The Last Word Primary
    12 Plan C Special

I only heard about Xur at week 8 so missed the one weapon i want ... the Suros (dont have Red Death either but meh ...)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

That Gjallahorn is coming this week, I can feel it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I didn't have the coins for the first two weeks. Got the last coin I needed for the Suros in the third week about an hour after Xur had left. Should have quit then.
    Didn't purchase the Truth in week 6 and regretted it until week 9. Bought it and got another from a drop.
    Was very happy in weeks 5 & 7.
    Plan C started coming up a lot once it did the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Got a Gjallahorn last night on the weekly ffs, could not believe it. Thats 2 I have now....so time to shard one of my 4 Hunger of Crotas. Finally got all my characters to 32 last night so time to start that gun level up of the CE weapons I have. Never happy all the same, want a HAWKMOON now I have not got it.....but I have been very lucky the last 3 weeks with weapon drops.

Also done the CE NM raid in a fraction over 27 mins last night pretty with 5 lads from boards, good going by the lads off here. I only had 40 kills the whole raid but that was mostly from being invisible the whole time for the lamps as a hunter while the rest had to pommel the hordes....lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Thunderlord this week. Unless Bungie changed things around with their server changes yesterday - hasn't the guy who predicted the last two NFs also predicted Thunderlord this week? Think he managed to data mine the info - but who knows...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Friends were telling me of some kid who allowed another player onto his account to supposedly glitch him up a few levels and the guy deleted two of his characters and some exotics (including a hawkmoon)
    Just started watching the video on you tube and had to turn it off as I knew it was coming. Distressing stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

1 Red Death Primary
    2 Gjallarhorn Heavy
    3 SUROS Regime Primary
    4 Red Death Primary
    5 Ice Breaker Special
    6 Truth Heavy
    7 SUROS Regime Primary
    9 Truth Heavy
    10 The Last Word Primary
    12 Plan C Special

That table is absolutely sickening :( Didn't get X1/Destiny til the start of December and wasn't leveled up with enough coins to take advantage of any of that.

I'd take any of those primaries or heavies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Friends were telling me of some kid who allowed another player onto his account to supposedly glitch him up a few levels and the guy deleted two of his characters and some exotics (including a hawkmoon)
    Just started watching the video on you tube and had to turn it off as I knew it was coming. Distressing stuff.

Yeah saw that the other day, a harsh lesson for the kid :(

Apparently the account holder of who did it was in a serious car accident recently, and so has friends who come over regularly that play on his account, and it was one of his friends who did it. He doesn't know who did it as he was on painkillers at time. Make of that what you will...

Thunderlord this week. Unless Bungie changed things around with their server changes yesterday - hasn't the guy who predicted the last two NFs also predicted Thunderlord this week? Think he managed to data mine the info - but who knows...

Surely they'll just change up the release schedule though?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Never happy all the same, want a HAWKMOON now I have not got it.....but I have been very lucky the last 3 weeks with weapon drops.

Done NF last week with 2 guys from lfg, bit of chit chat at game end when one of the guys pipes up and says that he'd done the NF already and is just looking for Hawkmoon. Whatdoyaknow, Hawkmoon drops for me, sweet. I was busy in IB at the weekend so only played a little with it but monster impact and clip size is great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

quad_red wrote: »
    Surely they'll just change up the release schedule though?

Hopefully.
    I have Thunderlord ... I want Xur to sell something else!

Hopefully.
    I have Thunderlord ... I want Xur to sell something else!

Shut up! They'll hear you and just do NLB again.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,286 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

That video was on last weeks weekly bulletin, the kid was only 11 ffs and you can hear him crying down the mic at the end. Apparently this person has done it to a few people. Some miserable ***** out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,925 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Thunderlord and Red Death are the last two exotics you can buy that I want. So hopefully he is selling Thunderlord and upgrading Red Death at the weekend.

Have the pocket infinity and Thorn bounties at the moment. Have to do the NF part of PI (assuming vex will get me through that). Reckon the Thorn bounty will be a nightmare to do though. Despite my IB play I still suck at crucible. I want thorn next time IB comes around though...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

My RNG luck has been appalling the last while. Vex still eludes me, as does raid gear for my Titan, Gjallarhorn, Suros and decent raid weapons. Hopefully it turns this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Thunderlord and Red Death are the last two exotics you can buy that I want. So hopefully he is selling Thunderlord and upgrading Red Death at the weekend.

Have the pocket infinity and Thorn bounties at the moment. Have to do the NF part of PI (assuming vex will get me through that). Reckon the Thorn bounty will be a nightmare to do though. Despite my IB play I still suck at crucible. I want thorn next time IB comes around though...

Thorn bounty isn't that bad, go control, camp heavy weapon spawn points and do not rush around.

Just checked it out, that's a proper assh*le right there. Sucks that Bungie can't help out in a situation like this.

Reckon the Thorn bounty will be a nightmare to do though. Despite my IB play I still suck at crucible. I want thorn next time IB comes around though...

First time for me was that nightmare, roughly 6hrs, but after I landed the void primary Antheon's Epilogue it becomes a lot more doable, don't rush in and just nab those assists with your primary. Go with any special weapons you prefer, shotty, fusion or sniper. If you have a void heavy machine gun then you should be able to rack up kills. If you know your team has nabbed both heavy drops you can go mental without fearing rockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Forgot to mention i have about 4 destiny accounts or so on xbone so if you want to cheese it we can rumble and you can just rack up kills.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,925 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Forgot to mention i have about 4 destiny accounts or so on xbone so if you want to cheese it we can rumble and you can just rack up kills.

On PS4 myself - cheers for the offer though. Think I have seen the PS4 lads offer similar before so when the time comes I'll be asking for guardians to generously offer the lives at my feet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement