Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Is there a way to see online what trophies you are missing?

I know I am missing the following:

Assist in 20 Salvage captures
    Fully upgrade Warlock
    50 Dead Ghosts

I think there is at least 1 more I am missing.

In the mobile app, just go to Trophies in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,921 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

hmmmm.... Destiny Ghost hunter says I am missing ALL the ghosts! ALL OF THEM!

Well did you enter your actual Gamer Tag/PSN ID (top right) on the site, it checks your profile?

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Same, but I am pretty sure I have collected at least some.

Edit: showing correctly now, it just takes a few minutes.

Cheers Cormac.

Only the 3 trophies left it seems. Salvage, Warlock and Ghosts.

Seems I'm gonna have to junk my alt titan....

• Advertisement

Get the ghosts as you play through the main story with your Warlock! Win Win!

Cheers Cormac.

Only the 3 trophies left it seems. Salvage, Warlock and Ghosts.

Seems I'm gonna have to junk my alt titan....

Sure if you keep his gear all you will lose is your various ranks, which you don't need anyway if you have another Titan.

From looking at that site it seems most ghosts are available during patrol which is good.

Cormac... wrote: »
    Well did you enter your actual Gamer Tag/PSN ID (top right) on the site, it checks your profile?

I did.

exited the site. tried in IE. same story.

Tried again just now and it is working.

I have 27.

So - things to do this week:

junk my Titan.
    Create a Warlock
    Play some salvage
    Go Ghost hunting.

For the subclass trophy - do you have to level void walker and sunsinger or whatever it is called, or just one of them (and which one would be best for PvE

I did.

I have 27.

junk my Titan.
    Create a Warlock
    Play some salvage
    Go Ghost hunting.

For the subclass trophy - do you have to level void walker and sunsinger or whatever it is called, or just one of them (and which one would be best for PvE

Just one.

And Sunsinger for PvE for sure. Sunsinger is awesome in PvE. It's pretty awesome in PvP too to be fair, the only downside I find is you don't have an insta-kill super like Voidwalker. Your super will revive you if you are dead and makes your melee a 1 hit kill, as well as making your melee and grenades recharge super-fast. You become a grenade throwing machine.

Sunsinger is most helpful for PvE, Voidwalker only game into it's own in Crotas End Hard Mode tbh. Yeah, you only have to level 1 subclass, not both. I got it done in about 3 evenings going from lvl16 to lvl30 (had some armour stored).

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,286 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I did.

I have 27.

junk my Titan.
    Create a Warlock
    Play some salvage
    Go Ghost hunting.

Just one subclass, would recommend doing sunsinger first as it's the most useful due to self revive imo. You could collect a lot of the ghosts as you do the story missions while ranking it up I'd say.

I have so much fun in Crucible with the Sunsinger's Fusion grenades cause they stick to people. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

2 trophees : I am 14 dead ghost and a few salvage games away from the platinium. I haven't been pushing since we got the Flawless Raider - for 2 reasons mostly :

- We couldn't have a French Dude get the first Destiny Platinium Trophee for the Boards Clan - right ? ;) WondaBoy would lose some sleep over it ...
    - With Dreadhead racing for it and trying to have it first, it really would have been mean to go at it !

Joke aside, salvage wasn't available until yesterday ... I haven't played salvage before - my 2 first matches were soooo bad. I am not great at PVP in the best of time, but that was brutal. Played a couple of matches earlier, I am starting to get the hang of it ... a little

2 trophees : I am 14 dead ghost and a few salvage games away from the platinium. I haven't been pushing since we got the Flawless Raider - for 2 reasons mostly :

- We couldn't have a French Dude get the first Destiny Platinium Trophee for the Boards Clan - right ? ;) WondaBoy would lose some sleep over it ...
    - With Dreadhead racing for it and trying to have it first, it really would have been mean to go at it !

Joke aside, salvage wasn't available until yesterday ... I haven't played salvage before - my 2 first matches were soooo bad. I am not great at PVP in the best of time, but that was brutal. Played a couple of matches earlier, I am starting to get the hang of it ... a little

For Salvage you need 3 people who'll work together.

I really hate it to be honest.

Sunsinger is most helpful for PvE, Voidwalker only game into it's own in Crotas End Hard Mode tbh. Yeah, you only have to level 1 subclass, not both. I got it done in about 3 evenings going from lvl16 to lvl30 (had some armour stored).

Got a load of light 27/30/33 Warlock stuff in the vault so once I get to 20 it should be fairly quick. Been buying all the warlock exotics too.

Both would be ban-able offences :D
    Got a load of light 27/30/33 Warlock stuff in the vault so once I get to 20 it should be fairly quick. Been buying all the warlock exotics too.

You'll be grand so, doing the Daily, Weekly and Nightfall will help you fly up the XP table
    awec wrote: »

Salvage is like Skirmish in that sense, with 3 half-way competent players on headsets, it's usually a breeze.
    Last night I was playing some Salvage and Skirmish on my own and i was fit to f**k the controller away at points.

Playing Solo:
    "Just F**KING REVIVE ME YOU P***K, I'm right F**KING there! It's 50 easy points and we both get over-shields. No DON'T Chase after that guy!!!! OH FFS *Guardian down*... alright, this 3rd guy can get us both up... WHERE TO F**K ARE YOU GOING!?!?!.... NO.... THERE's 3 of them now, they are all reviving each other. GET ME UP... *Guardian Down*..... Well F**k this, at least the 3 of us can grab this heavy ammo now and go in fresh.... wait.... where the F**K are you morons going... GARRRRRRGGHHHH... It's free Heavy Ammo you cretins"

I actually think Salvage/Skirmish are the 2nd/3rd best game modes, if you know what you're doing, they require more strategy than other modes but WAY more teamwork. I'd love if they did Skirmish Iron Banner

The only games of Salvage or Skirmish I find myself winning are the ones where 70% of our teams score is me. And tweedledum and tweedledee haven't even broken the 1,000 points barrier

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

That's exactly what Roni told me. otherwise - it doesn't work out really ... I wouldn't see myself playing much of that once i have that trophee...

That's exactly what Roni told me. otherwise - it doesn't work out really ... I wouldn't see myself playing much of that once i have that trophee...

It's not always available anyway, not sure what the exact schedule of it is.

Salvage is like Skirmish in that sense, with 3 half-way competent players on headsets, it's usually a breeze.
    Last night I was playing some Salvage and Skirmish on my own and i was fit to f**k the controller away at points.

Playing Solo:
    "Just F**KING REVIVE ME YOU P***K, I'm right F**KING there! It's 50 easy points and we both get over-shields. No DON'T Chase after that guy!!!! OH FFS *Guardian down*... alright, this 3rd guy can get us both up... WHERE TO F**K ARE YOU GOING!?!?!.... NO.... THERE's 3 of them now, they are all reviving each other. GET ME UP... *Guardian Down*..... Well F**k this, at least the 3 of us can grab this heavy ammo now and go in fresh.... wait.... where the F**K are you morons going... GARRRRRRGGHHHH... It's free Heavy Ammo you cretins"

I actually think Salvage/Skirmish are the 2nd/3rd best game modes, if you know what you're doing, they require more strategy than other modes but WAY more teamwork. I'd love if they did Skirmish Iron Banner

The only games of Salvage or Skirmish I find myself winning are the ones where 70% of our teams score is me. And tweedledum and tweedledee haven't even broken the 1,000 points barrier
    Yea nobody revives anyone because when it's three random people they won't follow one another.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,105 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Last Word from Crota on normal and my second Gjallahorn from the Deathsinger, not a bad evening's work. I sharded both of course :pac:

REPORTED

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Got a 2nd Gjallahorn as well, after a Crota normal run last night, but can't bring myself to shard it.

Also noticed the reload on it isn't as good as my 1st Gjallahorn, didn't know that exotics could drop with difference specs.

wes wrote: »
    Got a 2nd Gjallahorn as well, after a Crota normal run last night, but can't bring myself to shard it.

Also noticed the reload on it isn't as good as my 1st Gjallahorn, didn't know that exotics could drop with difference specs.

Did you have the "Faster Reload" perk equipped on your 1st one? its in the middle perk tree

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Did you have the "Faster Reload" perk equipped on your 1st one? its in the middle perk tree

Ah I do have that enabled. Explains the difference.

Should hopefully get my first character to 32 tonight. Just need a load of Glimmer to buy that fecking green helmet cause I've run out of Hadrionic Essence. A few runs of Exclusion Zone and I'll be sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Not at all, GEOTRONY FTW.

I want my swordbearer under study to be at the top of his game for the lads loike!

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Should hopefully get my first character to 32 tonight. Just need a load of Glimmer to buy that fecking green helmet cause I've run out of Hadrionic Essence. A few runs of Exclusion Zone and I'll be sorted.

There are some great spots on venus to farm mats. The first room with the servitor and the rock column where the vex are fighting the fallen are good spots for engrams.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I just realised that I haven't played Destiny in over a week. I didn't even look up what Nightfall is on this week. Funny, how once I hit 32 my interest dipped.

I might have to play this Nightfall though. I got an Arc Primary in my last Raid and I'd like to try it out.

I just realised that I haven't played Destiny in over a week. I didn't even look up what Nightfall is on this week. Funny, how once I hit 32 my interest dipped.

I might have to play this Nightfall though. I got an Arc Primary in my last Raid and I'd like to try it out.

I think everyone has these kind of cut-off goals in their heads when they play the game.

For a lot of people it was just finishing a Raid on Hard, then for others it was hitting 32, then for others it was maximum levelling 3 different classes, for others it's getting all the exotics or getting platinum.

I think achieving whatever goal you set yourself is sufficient. All these imaginary ways of elongating the game will only extend your enjoyment so much.

It's like the end-game is so short currently, we come up with our own ways of creating the true end game

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

From my 3 Nightfalls last night I got the Crest of Alpha Lupi, Radiant Dance Machines and the New Monarchy LMG.

I also got a Legendary Heavy engram drop. In the raid last night someone said they rolled a Gjallarhorn from one of these, so I went to the tower to get it decryted........... I swear my heart skipped a beat when it turned into an exotic, but it was Dragon's Breath. Boooo!

• Advertisement

I also got a Legendary Heavy engram drop. In the raid last night someone said they rolled a Gjallarhorn from one of these

I got my 2nd G-Horn from an engram

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement