Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Think ghosts are all I need for platinum, but I've only got like 18 of them and have no intention of gettng the rest just for a trophy. Salvage is the best mode on the game imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Personally, still waiting on a first. Though I do have Thunderlord.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

AdamD wrote: »
    Think ghosts are all I need for platinum, but I've only got like 18 of them and have no intention of gettng the rest just for a trophy. Salvage is the best mode on the game imo.

:P

c3535da58810f6d1758b61746c3015b7ec5fabc30c305aae120d64734d78c517.jpg
    Personally, still waiting on a first. Though I do have Thunderlord.

I want to complete the whole set (also now I need a Found Verdict as I've been sharing those so I can have the full set of weapons from both Raids).

MOTHER TRUCKING ENDGAME!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Cormac... wrote: »
    :P

c3535da58810f6d1758b61746c3015b7ec5fabc30c305aae120d64734d78c517.jpg

I want to complete the whole set (also now I need a Found Verdict as I've been sharing those so I can have the full set of weapons from both Raids).

MOTHER TRUCKING ENDGAME!!! :pac:

2694861.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 45,921 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

So how much effort would it be to get the salvage trophy? 20 relics or something like that?

• Advertisement

So how much effort would it be to get the salvage trophy? 20 relics or something like that?

I'll play Salvage with you, maybe we can get GTRoni in too, it's like 100x easier on headsets..... you should be able to do it in like 6 or 7 matches

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I'll play Salvage with you, maybe we can get GTRoni in too, it's like 100x easier on headsets..... you should be able to do it in like 6 or 7 matches

Ill be on within the hour to do salvage
    Need that trophie aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

is that a date lads ? nice ;)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,286 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Anyone fancy an attempt at Flawless Raider on XB1 tonight? I'd be inclined to try it on CE normal rather than VoG. I think four of us could do it if we're all 32(6 would be preferable obviously).

• Registered Users Posts: 28,105 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Anyone fancy an attempt at Flawless Raider on XB1 tonight? I'd be inclined to try it on CE normal rather than VoG. I think four of us could do it if we're all 32(6 would be preferable obviously).

We tried the other night. The hardest part is the jump down :D
    We got fed up and just ran through it after the third or fourth death from the fall !!

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    We got fed up and just ran through it after the third or fourth death from the fall !!

That's why you're dying, just walk into the abyss, don't jump

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,286 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hah! Fell at the first hurdle, literally. Did ye try going one at a time and moving to the side of the circle so nobody lands on eachother?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I think everyone has these kind of cut-off goals in their heads when they play the game.

For a lot of people it was just finishing a Raid on Hard, then for others it was hitting 32, then for others it was maximum levelling 3 different classes, for others it's getting all the exotics or getting platinum.

I think achieving whatever goal you set yourself is sufficient. All these imaginary ways of elongating the game will only extend your enjoyment so much.

It's like the end-game is so short currently, we come up with our own ways of creating the true end game

I agree with this. I think if I had continued to play the same amount I might just have burnt out on it. As it is I'm excited for the next DLC. And will definitely be back to play some more.

That's why you're dying, just walk into the abyss, don't jump

Thanks Cormac but I know how to get into the Abyss. I should have stated the 'Drop' rather than 'Jump'

Yea Mick one at a time, someone ended up falling off the side behind the lights, one died from going a little early and landing on someone else's head and someone died from the fall down on impact.

I won't be on tonight but I'll give yous a hand tomorrow or the weekend if you fancy having a liability along :D

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Got all my 3 charachter to 32 this morning , being able to trade energy for shards with Eris saved me about a month, all I want to do now is get the invective bounty completed and do crota hard mode a few times and Ive done as much as I wanted , can go play all the other stuff I got at xmas then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Got all my 3 charachter to 32 this morning , being able to trade energy for shards with Eris saved me about a month, all I want to do now is get the invective bounty completed and do crota hard mode a few times and Ive done as much as I wanted , can go play all the other stuff I got at xmas then

Splitter!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,607 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

http://destinyghosthunter.net
    Makes getting the dead ghosts easy, just check it before you do a mission, patrol, daily or weekly strike.
    There's usually 4-8 you can grab in a given run

Salvage is active now if anyone wants to get that Trophy.

Whats really most important about Platnium though is that neither Sniper nor Rossi have it :D

Will have my platinum by the end of the week. Need 5 more upgrades on my Sunsinger, who is now level 29, was level 14 on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Anyone on for a run at CE tonight (NM or HM) on X1?

Waow... With the talks about end game yesterday ... it felt like it slightly yesterday evening. here's the story, stats included.

I have been playing every day since release date - aside from the Christmas outages, and a couple of business trips. I had to spend a lot of time home for personal reasons, so I sure got a lot of play time.

Have 3 x 32's since weeks, beaten Crota NM 33 times, and HM 8 times - Even done the iron banner to level 5 for the first time during the last event.

Got most of the Raid weapons ... fair enough, i am missing the fusion and crux from CE, but it will drop. not caring too much for the Crux.

Anyway, I've taken all chances to get the top weapons in the games : all NF and most raids every weeks ... I have slowed down on the VOG when I got the Vex Mythoclast a couple of weeks back. ( on my 15th completion of VOG HM - needless to say, I got another one on my 16th completion \ 18 NM Completion )

Anyway, after playing over 176 days ... Gjallahorn finally dropped. I've been using 3 Chinese Gjallahorn until now ( Hunger of Crota ), which, are pretty good in fairness ;)

What's left ?
    those 2 trophees to platinum ... might do that this evening or at the week end.
    Crux ? ah well, I'll get it eventually
    Missing Exotic ? aside from the necrocasm, I am missing... red death. no big deal :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I might be on later. I need shards to get to 32.

• Advertisement

I could be on depends on what time I get back from Dublin at.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I could be on depends on what time I get back from Dublin at.

I will be online as well this evening, need to do both NM and HM with my titan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I might be on after 9 tonight if you need an extra body.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Did HM Crota again last night. It really isn't as bad as many people say once you have a regular team and a strategy. Took a little over an hour with us having to go to orbit due to some glitching. Once we came back we got it in one.

Fang of Ir Yut dropped so all I need from Crota now is WOC, crux and a helm each for my Hunter and Warlock. Have all exotic armour bar two, one of which will be sold this weekend by all accounts. Need 4 exotic weapons: Gjallarhorn, Necro, Suros and 4th Horseman. Have all VOG armour for all characters and I'm only missing Praetorian foil from the weapons.

Once all this is done I have very little left to do. Get the flawless raider trophy I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,921 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I'm gonna junk my alt titan and start a warlock, give me something to do in the game.

Worrying that by the time I level the warlock up i'll have no one to actually run raids with! Bunch of quitters!

I'm gonna junk my alt titan and start a warlock, give me something to do in the game.

Worrying that by the time I level the warlock up i'll have no one to actually run raids with! Bunch of quitters!

I will still be running Drunk raids, so you gotta ask yourself are you ready for that?!?!?

Same here - i might slow down but i won't quit!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Same here, will still be around, and will play the odd raid whenever.

Same here - i might slow down but i won't quit!!!

good, I want that Gorgon checkpoint this weekend on my 3 characters from you anyway :D

Get Chest x3, Rob Atheon checkpoint, Kill Atheon x3 = Thunderlord for Cormac surely :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Ill be deleting a titan and making a hunter real soon so ill be playing raids

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement