Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,920 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I have one of these and still can't remember why I bought it.

in fairness, I saw someone the other day with a different colour trail and it was kind cool.

Not enough to make me want to spend ANYTHING on them though.

Much like i've never bought a sparrow or ship, never understood why you would bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

It's truly heartwarming to see you all suggest that he do the things that I would probably do if the tables were turned... :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

wexdevil wrote: »
    Just did the Xyor part of the thorn bounty again and sweet mother of god that 3rd ship took its time in showing up

I am pretty sure the arrival of the ships is not just timed but also has to do with the damage done to Phogoth.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

He would sell it the week, I get Red Death in a drop, not complaining as its the drop saved me 23 strange coins or whatever it costs. Might buy a helmet engram if I have the motes, and will top up my heavy ammo as well.

Megamans prediction/data mining for next weeks strikes...

http://i.imgur.com/3hdl22o.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UhkNBMY.jpg

EEEEEEPPPPP and SIGH.

At least there is a burn... Gonna die, A LOT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Will getting some use out of the fang of ir yut next week, if Megaman is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

wes wrote: »
    Will getting some use out of the fang of ir yut next week, if Megaman is right.

Such a good gun.
    Will also be bringing P&T (invis) , LD5001 Arc, Crota Fusion & Thunderlord. I'll be doing a lot of damage but Omnigol herself will be a headwrecker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Anyone else on xbone/UPC having endless weasel and caterpillar dc's? I tried for about 45 minutes and couldn't even get into the Tower, sometimes not even to orbit.

NAT is open, speed test and ping test aren't showing any problems. Multiple router and xbox resets. Kind of at a loss now.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Red Death worth purchasing?

Edit: 23 strange coins, is it not usually 17? I'm not going to have enough. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

awec wrote: »

23 for a primary, 17 for secondary or heavy.

Fantastic to have on Crota HM at Crota section to keep health full if you don't have helm with perk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Secondary's and heavy's are 17. Primaries are always 23.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Yes, It was actually ok in pvp even before the buff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Definately worth it, my biggest regret was passing on it when xur first had it, well that and buying helm of inmost light instead of gjallahorn waaay back at the start. Just do some Roc strikes and crucible, you got the odd strange coin from them. I take it you've already done the weekly and nightfall?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Delighted... finished my first full run of Crota yesterday and today... almost have a full set of the Raid gear too, just missing the boots. Not too fussed I didn't get any weapons or anything other than shards as the first time I did the Crota CP, I was "rewarded" with the Hunger of Crota.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Anyone else on xbone/UPC having endless weasel and caterpillar dc's? I tried for about 45 minutes and couldn't even get into the Tower, sometimes not even to orbit.

NAT is open, speed test and ping test aren't showing any problems. Multiple router and xbox resets. Kind of at a loss now.

I can't even stay connected to the Internet for longer than 5mins when I connect my PS4 to my gf's UPC Wifi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I can't even stay connected to the Internet for longer than 5mins when I connect my PS4 to my gf's UPC Wifi

Well I'm not as bad as that thankfully! It's only destiny, still the same today.

Thanks to Quad Red for purchasing Red Death for me while I'm away this weekend

... and for not deleting Gjallorhorn or Fatebringer. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Thanks to Quad Red for purchasing Red Death for me while I'm away this weekend

... and for not deleting Gjallorhorn or Fatebringer. :)

.......... Yet

I'm onto the summing pits strike for the thorn bounty with two randoms off the app.

For most of the strike one of them just sat behind a rock not even killing anyone, but anyway the third ships starts pull in while the two of them keep shooting at Phogoth like the third ship was there it was pulled stopped waiting to drop of Xyor and them blam! Them two f****g idiots kill Phogoth and decide to have a dance party for them selfs :( I nearly snapped :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,102 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'm onto the summing pits strike for the thorn bounty with two randoms off the app.

For most of the strike one of them just sat behind a rock not even killing anyone, but anyway the third ships starts pull in while the two of them keep shooting at Phogoth like the third ship was there it was pulled stopped waiting to drop of Xyor and them blam! Them two f****g idiots kill Phogoth and decide to have a dance party for them selfs :( I nearly snapped :(

You Xbox one or PS ?

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    You Xbox one or PS ?

PS

• Registered Users Posts: 28,102 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

PS

Was going to give you a hand but I'm on Xbox. I'm sure a few of the guys can help you out.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Was going to give you a hand but I'm on Xbox. I'm sure a few of the guys can help you out.

Ah it's grand it's my second one so in in no rush, cheers tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/108760411/0/0

Guys, go green for St.Patricks Day :P

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Ah it's grand it's my second one so in in no rush, cheers tho!

Yeah I have my second one of these to do aswell. Will be on tonight if you want to knock it down.

kencleary wrote: »
    Yeah I have my second one of these to do aswell. Will be on tonight if you want to knock it down.

Yeah bud, send me am invite when your ready,

PSN itsHoggie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

How do I join the ps4 clan? Put in a request yesterday. Username is CloserSolid.

Does Iron Banner start tomorrow or Wednesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Tuesday 9am is reset time, so i imagine tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Anyone around for a raid tonight around 8 or 9 on X1?

Trying to make up for lost time this week...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement