Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I made this reference elsewhere, and i'm going to double dip here by reposting.

Remember Warlocks:
    Using Voidwalker on a Void Burn nightfall is like fúcking but without a condom.
    It's a hell of a lot more fun and satisfying but a lot riskier in the long run.

I'll see myself out...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Three NF runs, 20 shards and lucky raspberry my reward.

Then I get called in to help two friends finish their first run. They get Mida and Truth.

Even when I get exotic armour I feel like the game is trolling me. Screw you game!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Three NF runs, 20 shards and lucky raspberry my reward.

Then I get called in to help two friends finish their first run. They get Mida and Truth.

Even when I get exotic armour I feel like the game is trolling me. Screw you game!!!
    If you want to give me a hand with it, you can watch me get shards if it'll make you feel better? :D

Can do later Ferrigan - but we're going to have a crack at Crota tonight around 9 if you're around for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Can do later Ferrigan - but we're going to have a crack at Crota tonight around 9 if you're around for that?
    Should hopefully have the xbox to myself by about half 9. The gf is addicted to diablo 3 at the minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Should hopefully have the xbox to myself by about half 9. The gf is addicted to diablo 3 at the minute.

What is it with you people that have significant others who actually like computer games?? :o

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,284 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

People, log on to Bungie.net, go to your legend page, and enjoy. :D:D:D

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I sent a request to join the xbox clan if someone can approve it :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,284 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

awec wrote: »
    I sent a request to join the xbox clan if someone can approve it :)

Done!

• Advertisement

Cheers to Gerard, The Bag, Itchy and co for an extremely speedy end to end of VoG and CE last night.

Highlight of the night was Crouch (last man standing) dying while falling off the abyss bridge, popping self res as he dropped (by mistake) and being repawn/glitched on the bridge with a clear run to the end!

Red Death from the Gorgon chest, Vex from Atheon and Fang from CE - nice haul for me last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

*Quad stares longingly at Merry's loot haul*

Quad thinks "no way I'm no-life-ing the game like Despot to get all that loot!"

Cheers to Gerard, The Bag, Itchy and co for an extremely speedy end to end of VoG and CE last night.

Highlight of the night was Crouch (last man standing) dying while falling off the abyss bridge, popping self res as he dropped (by mistake) and being repawn/glitched on the bridge with a clear run to the end!

Red Death from the Gorgon chest, Vex from Atheon and Fang from CE - nice haul for me last night.

I hit the super buttons by mistake but thankfully I died from the fall before the animation actually finished and the super was used.

From two CE NM runs and one HM run, and one HM run of VoG I ended up with a Dragons Breath and hunger of crota, as well as all the usual crap.

I got Obsidian Mind in a nightfall though! :D

Does anyone know if the Raiding Party achievement (complete a raid with fireteam all from your clan) requires you to do the entire thing with the clan members, or just finish it (i.e. kill Crota or Atheon) with a full clan fireteam?

awec wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Raiding Party achievement (complete a raid with fireteam all from your clan) requires you to do the entire thing with the clan members, or just finish it (i.e. kill Crota or Atheon) with a full clan fireteam?

Just finish it I think, it's not like Flawless Raider where you have to run it from the start with the same people. When I got it it wasn't after a full raid run with the same people.

I'm guessing you tried to get it last night? Did you try going to "Logout" and switch profile then choosing your own profile again? That has forced any achievements I was due to pop.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Just finish it I think, it's not like Flawless Raider where you have to run it from the start with the same people. When I got it it wasn't after a full raid run with the same people.

I'm guessing you tried to get it last night? Did you try going to "Logout" and switch profile then choosing your own profile again? That has forced any achievements I was due to pop.

Ah cool, should hopefully pop for me soon then.

Nonsense. Stage 1 was ok. Don't worry - look at that b*stard with a purple auto AND a purple shotgun.

Stage 2.Oh COME on. Not another green helmet.

Stage 3: Look I'm leveling up here. I'm only level 28. I'm sure there are loads of level 28s with no legendary primaries.

Stage 4: I hate this stupid ****house game.

Since I've reached stage 5 I'm happier, more productive, have firmer stools and an urge to take up jam making.

Five_39fee2_1300325.jpg

Cormac, you being our resident redditor, have your clicked...... The Button?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Cormac, you being our resident redditor, have your clicked...... The Button?

I have not, time to back up shop and sell my account now so :pac:

I'm hearing unsubstantiated rumours though that when the Timer finally reach zero a message pops up saying
    "Heavenly Sword was f**king class and the 6 axis controls were a welcome change"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Dr Rod Doom

Anyone else having problems connecting to PSN right now? Seems to allow me to download the free games but won't let me log in to Destiny

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I can't login to Bloodborne at the moment anyway, so seems to be some issues (or we're just really unlucky).

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Xur is selling ....

The Glasshouse
    Dont Touch Me
    SunBreakers
    Dragons Breath
    Chest Engram

Pulse, Fusion and Rocket Telemetrys
    Heavy Ammo Synths

That's a miss for me. Stockpile those coins, get some heavy synth, and hope for next week

• Registered Users Posts: 45,919 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I don't think there is anything Xur can sell at this point that is of interest to me - fairly certain I have either everything he could sell, or 95% of it. Only a couple of exotic weapons I don't have, and none I am mad about getting.

Is Dragons Breath guided or unguided?

Don't touch me gauntlets are the ones everyone rocks in the abyss, yes? Gotta pick those up

quad_red wrote: »
    Is Dragons Breath guided or unguided?

Don't touch me gauntlets are the ones everyone rocks in the abyss, yes? Gotta pick those up

It's unguided. But the solar flare perk kinda makes up for it.

Yeah the Dont Touch Me's are the current must have for solo Abyss

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Dragon breath has no tracking.

Get Don't touch me - they are well usefull :)

Won't be logging this week though! even though ... I can't get into Battlefield Hardline. I do like Dying light, but the multiplayer on it is crap ... please release House of Wolves already!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Yeah the Dont Touch Me's are the current must have for solo Abyss

Funny enough, I didn't snatched them up the first time around, and I think they do make you a bit lazy crossing the abyss ... you can do it perfectly fine without them, it forces you to have a tighter timing using your abilities ... and the 3 of them ( Escape Artist, Stalker, Shadowjack )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Xur is selling ....

The Glasshouse
    Dont Touch Me
    SunBreakers
    Dragons Breath
    Chest Engram

Pulse, Fusion and Rocket Telemetrys
    Heavy Ammo Synths

I see Bungie changed it again this week. Megaman said it would be