Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,919 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »
    Aat this rate we might just print off some Grimore cards and get a couple of those 12 and 20 sided dice and just make up our own game.... with beer... and blackjack.... and hookers.

Conovar uses Chain of Woe
    Cormac used Shank

Wes: "Oh ho man, you're gonna have to roll the D-20 now cause there's no critical spot on a Shank, what a play!"
    Sniper: "He should have used Light of the Abyss"
    Conovar: "I don't have 'Light in the Abyss'"
    Cormac: "No he Said Light of the Abyss, not 'Light in the Abyss', notice those extra inverted commas you just said"
    CDB-Whoop: "Busy day at work today eh Cormac?"
    Abuses: "You guys should All play as Hunters"
    Cormac: "Shutupayourface!"

It could be a thing, you heard it here 1st.

'OK, now roll the dice to see who gets teleported.... what do you mean we've lost the dice?'

'So you if you roll two 6's here you get full hits in on Crota..no, wait, he stood up and killed you mid roll, unfortunate'

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Has the rewards sytem been changed/reduced lately ?

This is the second week where ive ran 3 gorgon chests, 3 raids, 3 nightfalls and 3 heroics and all i have to show for it is 1 abyss defiant, 27 strange conis and shards ?

Im not getting any drops lately plus any purple engrams ive had for weapons always turn into energys the last couple of months :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Mcsirl wrote: »

This is the second week where ive ran 3 gorgon chests, 3 raids, 3 nightfalls and 3 heroics and all i have to show for it is 1 abyss defiant, 27 strange conis and shards ?

Im not getting any drops lately plus any purple engrams ive had for weapons always turn into energys the last couple of months :(

Due to the upcoming referendum, RNGeesus has turned his back on all of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Mcsirl wrote: »

That's just bad luck McSirl ... I had the same issue for about three weeks, but yesterday Apotheosis Veil and Thunderlord dropped for me (from NF and Death Singer checkpoint of CE respectively). I've had the world's worst luck at NFs for weeks now - two exotic drops from 12 NF runs.

Hopefully your luck will change soon.

Mr Fruit Re-Re-Reviews The 4th Horseman after the new patch.

• Advertisement

I want a 4th horseman now. How do I go about getting it!?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I do enjoy Mr.Fruits stuff :)

Continue to offer up sacrifices to RNGeesus and keep your plums crossed

Cormac... wrote: »
    I do enjoy Mr.Fruits stuff :)

Yeah, he really does put out some great stuff.

Golden Penis!!!!!!

Yeah, he really does put out some great stuff.

Golden Penis!!!!!!

I remember stumbling across one of his early ones that made me a fan instantly. It was this one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Easy just chant an altered version of The Four Horsemen whenever you are doing an activity with a chance of an exotic drop :p
    The Fourth Horseman is drawing nearer, upon his steed he rides. He's come to take your life.

Unto the dead of night, see the Fourth Horseman ride. Stare into his face and die. Oh yeah!

METALLICA REFERANCES \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Mr Fruit Re-Re-Reviews The 4th Horseman after the new patch.

I only watched that video during lunch in work. He's very funny. The video that got me into Mr. Fruit was his "Sniping 101" Tips and Tricks video. Look it up....... very funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Ah so the 4th Horseman is worth using now. Will have to give it a go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

wes wrote: »
    Ah so the 4th Horseman is worth using now. Will have to give it a go again.

Not really. It'll murder just about anything up close (shielded ultra minotaur - no problemo) but the range and clip size are terribad. There's virtually no recoil*.
    Still lot of fun though.

* this statement is false

:eek::eek: His Royal Xurness has arrived early today, back to his 9am time slot....

maxresdefault.jpg

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Solvable, I'm this close to leaving work & running home to buy that damn rocket launcher.
    Is that a fake?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,284 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

No armour/weapon upgrades? That makes me think fake, unless the patch changed that?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

:eek::eek: His Royal Xurness has arrived early today, back to his 9am time slot....

maxresdefault.jpg

You liar !! Everybody should report him and get him banned from this thread forever :D mick were looking at you ;)

Trolling hard this morning!!

• Advertisement

Trolling hard this morning!!

Everyone who has it will think it's funny.
    The rest of us will be sharpening knives and pitchforks!
    :P

I was wondering if it would actually work, due to the lack of exotic upgrade options. :P :P :P :P

I shall now retreat into my corner and revert back to my usual quiet unassuming self.

I was wondering if it would actually work, due to the lack of exotic upgrade options. :P :P :P :P

I shall now retreat into my corner and revert back to my usual quiet unassuming self.

Honestly, my eyes nearly popped out of my tired head when I saw the image. Almost got me.......... almost :p

I can't see Bungie allowing Xur to sell the Gjallarhorn ever again. I still only have the one. It's one of those few weapons that everyone wants multiples of.

Honestly, my eyes nearly popped out of my tired head when I saw the image. Almost got me.......... almost :p

I can't see Bungie allowing Xur to sell the Gjallarhorn ever again. I still only have the one. It's one of those few weapons that everyone wants multiples of.

Guess we'll find out in about 10 mins. Oh the irony if he is actually selling it. Doubtful, but it is an Exotic I've still to receive.

Selling the last word and Radiant Dance Machines. they are the two main things I see. Helm of innermost light too actually

Well at least I can pick up Radiant Dance Machines and Helm of Inmost Light cause they are 2 of the last fe bits of Exotic Armour I do not have

And Voidfang Vestments for the Warlock. It's the only exotic I'm missing on my Warlock. Exotic engram is chest armour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Oooh, the Last Word. I'll be having that.

Are Radiant Dance Machines any good?

Probably get an exotic chest engram for the hunter. Maybe Xur will give me actual Hunter armour this time as opposed to Warlock armour.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,284 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

quad_red wrote: »
    Oooh, the Last Word. I'll be having that.

Are Radiant Dance Machines any good?

Probably get an exotic chest engram for the hunter. Maybe Xur will give me actual Hunter armour this time as opposed to Warlock armour.

They pretty much do nothing unfortunately :(

• Advertisement

Radiant Dance Machines are not worth the coins Quad............ unless you are really short on Exotic Hunter armour. But even then, I'd still advise to not buy them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement