Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

They're blowing this out of the water tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

AdamD wrote: »
    They're blowing this out of the water tbh

Material Exchange from The Speaker!

Yaaaaaayyyy.....

Sarcasm?

They've addressed everything..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'm out and can't watch the stream.

Could someone post up the bulletin points when the stream is over?

Looks like the delay could be worth it, this looks way meatier than TBD IMO.

@Josey I imagine there will be one on reddit when this ends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

im impressed.Love that the weapons you have already leveled to 300 or 331 can be just brought to 365 with just one button press instead of grinding them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Looking forward to upgrading my shadow price

CDN-z2pXIAA_5Co.png

kind of want

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Sarcasm?

They've addressed everything..

Nope...

No sarcasm intended!

I think they have done a great job with this one, some of the changes have been long overdue...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

It looks good in fairness but it looks like they are after putting in loads of extra currencies. Even more confusing for new players !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Do people not record twitch streams? Can't find it on YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

quad_red wrote: »
    Do people not record twitch streams? Can't find it on YouTube.

It will probably be saved on the Bungie twitch page

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

The changes look good, to upgrading, and I like all the new armour they showed as well.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,284 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Was the stream all about vendors and gear yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Here's the replay, skip to 6 minutes in:

http://www.twitch.tv/bungie/b/652463271

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,284 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Blocked at work unfortunately, I've seen all the stuff on reddit though. They only showed the new social space and vendors pretty much yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,919 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Blocked at work unfortunately, I've seen all the stuff on reddit though. They only showed the new social space and vendors pretty much yeah?

Yep - Trials of Osiris is next week, and Prison of Elders is the week after.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Pretty hyped for all of this, looks great.

Looks way meatier than TDB

What are the meaty bits that stood out?

Every single weapon can be upgraded to 365 damage without resetting any perks.

New DLC weaponry can be reforged/re-rolled to get new perks.

VoG, Iron Banner, and CE will be upgradeable to Lvl34

ToO and PoE gear will be Lvl34

The reef will have the same robo-bounty-buddy and vault as the tower so you don't need to visit both.

The reef, lvl34 gear and 365 damage weapons will be available to vanilla players.

You can do a 1-for-1 trade on most material types of the same theme (Radiant, ascendent) and a 2-for-1 on others (MoL).

Apparently there is another announcement due May 8th about something they haven't spoken about before.

Also, a possible little hint at PoE - GIANT ROCKET LAUNCHERS!

story_AKellRising_3rdP.jpg

There is a heavy on his back.... so this looks like a Relic/Sword item, that is going to wreak some havoc!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Cormac... wrote: »

The reef will have the same robo-bounty-buddy and vault as the tower so you don't need to visit both.

The reef, lvl34 gear and 365 damage weapons will be available to vanilla players.

You can do a 1-for-1 trade on most material types of the same theme (Radiant, ascendent) and a 2-for-1 on others (MoL).

Ya but where is the content? Is that confirmed yet?

There is a heavy on his back

I read this as "This is heavy on his back" and immediately though ......... space magic though :confused:

Feck the actual content lads, it's all about the vendors.

Destiny is taking brave new steps to move the MMO-FPS-RPG genre into wild Animal Crossing directions

I for one welcome our Frugal Racoon overlords.

Actual content will be shown on April 29th and May 6th at 7pm again respectively

I read this as "This is heavy on his back" and immediately though ......... space magic though :confused:

Magic? My Titan does Dead Lifts and Good Mornings for these situations!

2 new end games, the Prison of Elders and Trials of Osiris, not much detail on either apart from confirming Trials will be on every weekend and PoE will be different in some way each week (modifiers I'm guessing). Looking forward to a pvp end game myself that actually sounds competitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,489 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I'm just happy that I won't have to wait another 6 months to have a 365 Jolder's Hammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Trials of Osiris reveal will be next week and the Prison of Elders reveal will be the week after. Yesterday's reveal was solely to show off the new social space on the Reef and how the upgrades will work in HoW.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Got a 3rd Gjallarhorn yesterday :), still can't bring myself to dismantle one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

wes wrote: »
    Got a 3rd Gjallarhorn yesterday :), still can't bring myself to dismantle one.

Still waiting on my first :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Started reading this and suddenly "Fatebringer 365" popped into my head and nothing else mattered anymore.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement