Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Unfortunately, it is also going to fix the IB rank bug.... NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's it, I'm rage quitting right now. How very dare they. I got to rank 5 for nothing so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Unfortunately, it is also going to fix the IB rank bug.... NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I only found out about this bug the day after the reset. Now they're fixing it...

Varik wrote: »
    ChimpAhoy getting himself killed by Teabagging an enemy who'd just used Fist of Havoc + Aftermath.

Totally worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Pfffft, bug using peasants :P

Play the game the way Bungie want you to play it GODDAMNIT!

The only real pain in the ass is, I have a full set of IB gear - however only the helmet and chest piece have 36 light...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,917 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »
    Pfffft, bug using peasants :P

Play the game the way Bungie want you to play it GODDAMNIT!

To be fair - I don't have time to rank 3 characters to 5. barely enough time to get 1, never mind 2! I was luck this time around that I had the time to get 2 to level 5.

Having this exploit made it easier time wise - though I get that isn't how it is supposed to be. It also made it easier from a glimmer perspective, as I was at 25K plus 22k in bonds on reset, so I was able to but the two weapons immediately along with the armour. Then I made the glimmer back for some armour on the second character mostly by just playing IB. I needed little Exclusion Zone farming.

The only real pain in the ass is, I have a full set of IB gear - however only the helmet and chest piece have 36 light...

won't be as big an issue from the 19th - as once you get some etheric light you can ascend the armour to the new max level.

won't be as big an issue from the 19th - as once you get some etheric light you can ascend the armour to the new max level.

That sounds great in theory, as long as etheric light isn't something you only earn from hitting impossible goals. Like, hit IB level 5 - you can buy 1 etheric light.

That sounds great in theory, as long as etheric light isn't something you only earn from hitting impossible goals. Like, hit IB level 5 - you can buy 1 etheric light.

It is a possible drop in Trials, Prison of Elders and Nightfall - and you can buy (one, I assume) at levels 3 and 5 of Iron Banner.

I think that is how it will be got, maybe there is another way that I have missed. I assume it won't be a drop in Crota or Vault.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

It is a possible drop in Trials, Prison of Elders and Nightfall - and you can buy (one, I assume) at levels 3 and 5 of Iron Banner.

I think that is how it will be got, maybe there is another way that I have missed. I assume it won't be a drop in Crota or Vault.

Is there another IB before new DLC on 19th?

• Advertisement

Is there another IB before new DLC on 19th?

Nope

Nope

So the next one will be a lvl 34 IB?

So the next one will be a lvl 34 IB?

I'd assume it would not no, as history shows they will want players to use new end game activities to hit 34 (ToO and PoE) so I'd imagine the new stuff for sale would be lvl33 for a while, and then maybe a month or two after DLC, it'll be lvl34

I'm leveling my third character and have found no quick way to level them?

Is it just bang out the daily's and complete the story(Bare in mind I fúcking hate the story and struggle to play through it the 2nd time).

Anyone have any good suggestions I'm on level 11/12 not sure.

Is it just bang out the daily's and complete the story(Bare in mind I fúcking hate the story and struggle to play through it the 2nd time).

Bounty, Bounty, Bounty. You should level up quick enough through bounties from the bounty handler and Eris. I got to 20 before finishing Venus I think.

Beyond that there isn't much to offer as until you get to (and beyond 20) you can't do weekly/nightfall for exp buffs and gains.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Bounties and run strike playlists a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

It appears the Comet expansion has an official(ish) name.

Daily Vanguard Bounties
    Daily Crucible Bounties
    Quickest way man, I had the same thing with levelling my 3rd and helping Fieldog with his 2nd. It's far quicker than story mode.
    After that, do the Eris quest for the Gaunlets, and buy an Exotic, you should be around 26 then so can do VoG at least
    It appears the Comet expansion has an official(ish) name.

They can call it what they want, I'm gonna still call it "Plague of Darkness"
    I do NOT adapt well to change

After that, do the Eris quest for the Gaunlets, and buy an Exotic, you should be around 26 then so can do VoG at least

I dont think I ever even finished the DLC story with my main or alt, best get them done before the DLC.

this game is a Dose :confused::confused:

I dont think I ever even finished the DLC story with my main or alt, best get them done before the DLC.

this game is a Dose :confused::confused:

The Eris Gauntlet/Urn quest is seperate of the main story IFIRC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Looks like a patch is on its way....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Fieldog wrote: »
    Looks like a patch is on its way....

Yeah, Bungie posted on twitter that they are deploying 1.2.0, but it won't be activated until HoW drops.
    Destiny will be offline for all platforms for the duration of the patch implementation, starting now. Standby for updates.

There's nothing "player facing in this patch" btw, it's just some behind the scenes nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

I highly doubt its nonsense, it'll probably make the HoW drop far smoother..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Anyone know how long downtime is expected to last today?

all the PoE activities (4 of them, 28 (match made),32, 34 and 35 I think) are just 3 player activities. Disappointing to lose the 6 player focus for end game activity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Anyone know how long downtime is expected to last today?

They just tweeted that it will be back up at 8pm. Kick back and enjoy the Twitch reveal.

Wish Broman would stfu though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Hate watching people this bad play. PoE could be sick though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Professor Broman is supremely annoying.

• Advertisement

PetKing wrote: »
    Professor Broman is supremely annoying.

he'd be slight less annoying if he wasn't on A CELL FROM THE PRISON OF ELDERS volume level though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement