Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

That trickle debuff seems interesting. Wouldn't mind seeing some of these new modifiers in the nightfall/weekly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Looks seriously good

• Registered Users Posts: 45,917 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

No, I was wrong, the PB fella is an utter tool. "Funny" voice shouting ALL the time. SHUT UP

What an arsehole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I just went ahead and turned the volume alllll the way down to zero. Seems to have done the trick! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

No, I was wrong, the PB fella is an utter tool. "Funny" voice shouting ALL the time. SHUT UP

This.

These guys actually getting somewhere makes me think its too easy, they're dreadful.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HavelTRock

Twitch chat is ****ting on this Broman twat. What level are they playing this at?

HavelTRock wrote: »
    Twitch chat is ****ting on this Broman twat. What level are they playing this at?

Level 34, don't know who is worse, Broman or PewDiePie.

No health regen now with increased shields, would crack out Suros or Red Death for that assuming their perks would still work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Level 34, don't know who is worse, Broman or PewDiePie

That's an insult to Pewds, my lads watch Pewdie and at least he is articulate, even if he is annoying - this Broman fella is a total grade A a$$hat, where did they get him? Reddit?

• Advertisement

gave up on that. couldn't be arsed watching them wipe wipe wipe while Broman says something like "BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG This is so HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARDDDD, blueeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Fieldog wrote: »
    That's an insult to Pewds, my lads watch Pewdie and at least he is articulate, even if he is annoying - this Broman fella is a total grade A a$$hat, where did they get him? Reddit?

He'd be one of the main twitch streamers for Destiny.Surprisingly enough he has over 220,000 followers.The same with the lad they had on the first week. The mind baffles:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

This is diabolical. You'd almost be put off the expansion by that Broman tool

Vestian Dynasty sidearm?

Hmmm.... :)

Vestian Dynasty sidearm?

So we now have a pistol and an smg(shown in reef reveal). Wonder what other new types of weapons will be available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Vestian Dynasty sidearm?

Hand Cannon? Fast fire, looks sweet.

Ignoring that annoying guy, this looks great.

dudeeile wrote: »
    Hand Cannon? Fast fire, looks sweet.

It was referred to as a "side arm" in the menu (and not a hand cannon) interesting, seems a wee bit more "pistol in Halo" like?

Edit : is it a new weapon tier?

It was referred to as a "side arm" in the menu (and not a hand cannon) interesting, seems a wee bit more "pistol in Halo" like?

New weapon types, that's a nice addition.

Doesn't look like completion is in sight for the boys tonight.

• Advertisement

Doesn't look like completion is in sight for the boys tonight.

Not suprising. They aren't taking advantage of the arc burn and broman keeps forgetting he can go invisible. As someone said on twitter its like watching 2 and a half noobs.

I tuned in late, any mention of how random this is? Arena wise, is it always the same and just modifiers change or different combat areas.

I tuned in late, any mention of how random this is? Arena wise, is it always the same and just modifiers change or different combat areas.

6 versions of the mode. 1 remains constant (the level 35 is always the same). the level 28, 32 and 34 versions rotate between the remaining 5. modifiers will change.

You can run the level 28 one as much as you like, like a ROC strike I suppose. The other three can only be completed once per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

"It absolutely won't be a horde mode!!"

It's a horde mode. Take away the bells and whistles and its horde/survival mode.

I think it'll get very old very quick. And having to listen to that guy Broman was enough to make me quit watching ...

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNm2Fgnxi0&feature=iv&src_vid=jnLETP0IRm8&annotation_id=annotation_324034971

Nice loot drop for lvl 32, can imagine what you get for 34 or 35.

new weapon type shown too - a 'side arm' - the one shown was a high RoF, low impact hand gun type weapon. THink it is a secondary weapon too.

https://twitter.com/tripleWRECK/status/596034388787404801

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

new weapon type shown too - a 'side arm' - the one shown was a high RoF, low impact hand gun type weapon. THink it is a secondary weapon too.

https://twitter.com/tripleWRECK/status/596034388787404801

It's Monte Carlo without the blade. Genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

this Broman fella is a total grade A a$$hat, where did they get him? Reddit?

I'm almost sure Broman was the leader of the first fireteam to clear VoG back in the early days of Destiny. He seems to be popular in the US. I've seen some of his videos and he's usually a lot more calm and less annoying. Last night I had to stop watching the stream after a while. He was way too irritating.

So, on my return to Destiny after about a month I had 2 fruitless NF runs, and a quick VoG Hard run with no new drops. Destiny be a harsh mistress.......... yeeaaarrggghhh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Just checking my facts and, no, Broman was not the first to clear VoG. He was the first VoG walkthrough video I watched though.

Oh, I should mention Ger joined Merry and I last night as we finished a Nightfall and he walked away with his 5th Gjallarhorn....... b@st@rd!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I made it..... I survived the live stream..... I don't think I'll ever be the same again though..... couldn't take a thing in cause of that loud bald f**k

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement