Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

In relation to the new Exotics/old Raids discussion from the weekend...........

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2015/05/08/destinys-new-exotics-will-drop-in-old-missions

Despite the misleading URL (this time!), Bungie have confirmed new Exotics will not drop in the old Raids. Just like when TDB came out. The only change is that the gun level will increase from 331 to 365.

So they've just made the two raids redundant once you have the exotics you want seeing as ascendant/radiant materials are no longer required for upgrading HoW gear. Disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

So they've just made the two raids redundant once you have the exotics you want seeing as ascendant/radiant materials are no longer required for upgrading HoW gear. Disappointing.

Redundant is an overstatement, you can still get the Raid Weapons, Non-DLC exotics, Armour which can get you to level 34 if ascended and materials which are still required (more than likely) for Tower/Vendor gear and purple drops.

So not quite a total waste of 90 minutes, hell even Solvable only just got his FB from VoG which if you can bump to 365 is one of the best 5 primaries in the game now.

*WARNING* I'm going to have a bit of a rant here

They need to have some reason for people to play the new endgame content aside from farming Etheric Light.

There is literally nothing they could have done that people still wouldn't have found a reason to bitch about.

New Headline:
    Bungie confirms all HoW exotics will drop in VoG and CE
    Community Reaction:
    Rabble Rabble There's No Point in Playing Prison Of Elders Now Rabble Rabble

They can't please everyone especially those in the loud minority but I'd say it's safe to say that they are pleasing most of the players now.

It seems they have taken everything they learned from the last 6 months and trying to right their wrongs.

Almost 30 exotic weapons to pick from when you can only use 1 and people still moan that there is only 2-4 new exotic weapons
    5 types of 'End Game' activities (2 raids, IB, ToO, PoE) to get you lvl 34 armour for peanuts (which may/may not need ascending)
    4 ways to play PoE from lvl28 style Vanguard ROC mode to crippling hard lvl35 "This is hard and for the real MVPs only" mode
    Proper "competitive" PvP in ToO
    A host of new weapon perks,
    Patch fixes
    A new social space

There's gonna be a LOT to do in a given week if you have 3 characters, hell even if you have 1.

And if you get all the new ToO and PoE weapons and armour and all the new exotics within a month, well bully for you, keep you head held high and either keep playing or stop playing, no-one is going to begrudge anyone either way, there's 85 active people in the PS4 chat, there'll still be people to play with.

I really don't get why there's still so much salt going around. It's like someone said the other day it's like if you handed 100 people a tenner for free, there'd still be 10 people commenting on how the note was crumbled :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

It is a bit disappointing. Seems to be the Bungie way though. They are determined to keep DLC content locked with DLC activities. There would a small percentage of Raid players that don't have the Season Pass, so can only play VoG and are not entitled to the new weapons.

You are right though. For most hardcore players, there will be no incentive to do those raids anymore. I'm still missing a few bits of armour and weapons from VoG. Damn you Fatebringer........

• Registered Users Posts: 45,913 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I'm with Cormac on this. Too much bitching for no good reason.

How about you play VoG or Crota because its fun to play with a group of online buddies and have a bit of a laugh and a chat.

I think the economy changes Bungie have made are, for the most part, excellent.

I also don't understand why people thought HoW exotics would drop in the older Raids, it is bitching that they haven;t changed the logic of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

So I'm back to getting constant weasel and caterpillar errors since the 1st and really can't figure it out. UPC say they can't see anything wrong, and Bungie are saying it could be a routing problem. Anyone else having troubles?

Either way I'm blaming Merry and Johnny since they were the last fireteam I can remember playing in before this all started up again. :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm with Cormac on this. Too much bitching for no good reason.

How about you play VoG or Crota because its fun to play with a group of online buddies and have a bit of a laugh and a chat.

I think the economy changes Bungie have made are, for the most part, excellent.

I also don't understand why people thought HoW exotics would drop in the older Raids, it is bitching that they haven;t changed the logic of the game.

I don't think saying "I've gotten everything in VoG, and there is no reason for me to run it" can be considered bitching. I love running Raids with the gang on here, and I ran CE with some randoms last night and it was a lot of fun. I also like the way the new exotics will only be in the new content. The fact of the matter is, Bungie have done nothing to incentivise people to keep running the Raids once they have collected all the possible loot. I'm not in this boat. I've only run VoG about 10 times in total and I'm still missing a lot of the weapons and armour.

VoG became way easier to complete when the level cap increased to 32, but it's still quite difficult and technical compared to Crota's End. CE is going to be embarrassingly easy as soon as people start hitting level 34. I think Bungie should look at the Raids soon, and maybe think about adding new difficulty levels and new rewards. But it seems with HoW, they are not considering Raids at all.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,283 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Higher level raids were a no-brainer with this DLC, pretty surprised they didn't do it.

Someone said to me on reddit that Trials of Osiris and the new social space are accessible to everyone and not part of the DLC, is this true?

VoG became way easier to complete when the level cap increased to 32, but it's still quite difficult and technical compared to Crota's End. CE is going to be embarrassingly easy as soon as people start hitting level 34. I think Bungie should look at the Raids soon, and maybe think about adding new difficulty levels and new rewards. But it seems with HoW, they are not considering Raids at all.

Thing about this is that once your enemies are level 30, if you are level 30 or level 34 you're still technically dealing the EXACT same damage to them. You would receive ever so slightly less damage, but this would be due to you're higher Armour level as opposed to your light level. So say at lvl 30 your armour stat is 1300 and at level 34 you armour stat is 1450, you'd recieve maybe a 5-10% reduction in damage taken.

Essentially Light Level does not matter once you are levelled above your enemies, hence why you could still be killed by a level 2 Vandall if you weren't paying attention

What makes VoG a lot easier nowadays is actually more to do with 2 other factors:

Weapons, factoring in 2 aspects, having 331 weapons over say 272 weapons is approx a 20% bump in how much damage you deal to enemies.
    And secondly to this most people (if not everyone) has weapons suitable to the task. Rocking a combination of VoC, Praedyths Revenge and Gjallahorn is much more effective that months ago when people were trying to do it with a Devil You Know, Broken Truth and One Way Ticket.

Familiarity, this the 2nd huge factor, everyone knows what they are doing now for the most part, anytime I've run VoG on PS4 I can almost recite by heart what roles we'll have and that's running with a combination of say 40 people, not just the same 6, they barely even need to mention it, I know who's going to enter the Gatekeepers portals with me. And if 5 people know what they are doing, and a 6th does not, it's quiet easy to assign that person to a straight forward role and even if they mess it up they can usually be carried.
    Gone are the days when you'd have to stop and outline exactly what was going to happen at all 8 parts of VoG for 3 newbies.
    It can be done with a minimum of communication now as so many of us have ran it so many times we're super familiar with it.

If you threw 1 experienced lvl34 into VoG with 3 players who'd never done any raids and were rocking tower gear, they would hardly breeze through it.

For these reasons, Hard Mode Crota will still be hard as the tower/vendor gear will be just sufficient to do the job at lvl 33 (i think), but it'll be a hell of a lot easier than it is with say 4xlvl32 and 2xlvl31 kind of like we have noawdays
    Mickeroo wrote: »
    Higher level raids were a no-brainer with this DLC, pretty surprised they didn't do it.

Someone said to me on reddit that Trials of Osiris and the new social space are accessible to everyone and not part of the DLC, is this true?

Yup, despite what I said above, it still would have been nice if they added a 3rd difficulty tear to at least the VoG, maybe lvl33, but I guess the problem here is what would they add/tweak to make you run the lvl33 version over say the lvl30 version?

Of do they straight up replace the lvl30 version with the lvl33 version and risk alienating players who are reluctant to level up that much do to other commitments or because they are 'vanilla' players and don't have either expansion so have less options for hitting higher levels.

Kind of a tricky one but it would have given them a good reason to go back to the drawing board with regards VoGs loot table to make it smarter. Maybe even following Crotas example, where you could get Armour at level 26, Armour and Secondaries/Heavies at level 30 and All of the above plus primaries at level 33

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Cormac... wrote: »
    Thing about this is that once your enemies are level 30, if you are level 30 or level 34 you're still technically dealing the EXACT same damage to them. You would receive ever so slightly less damage, but this would be due to you're higher Armour level as opposed to your light level. So say at lvl 30 your armour stat is 1300 and at level 34 you armour stat is 1450, you'd recieve maybe a 5-10% reduction in damage taken.

Essentially Light Level does not matter once you are levelled above your enemies, hence why you could still be killed by a level 2 Vandall if you weren't paying attention

What makes VoG a lot easier nowadays is actually more to do with 2 other factors:

Weapons, factoring in 2 aspects, having 331 weapons over say 272 weapons is approx a 20% bump in how much damage you deal to enemies.
    And secondly to this most people (if not everyone) has weapons suitable to the task. Rocking a combination of VoC, Praedyths Revenge and Gjallahorn is much more effective that months ago when people were trying to do it with a Devil You Know, Broken Truth and One Way Ticket.

Familiarity, this the 2nd huge factor, everyone knows what they are doing now for the most part, anytime I've run VoG on PS4 I can almost recite by heart what roles we'll have and that's running with a combination of say 40 people, not just the same 6, they barely even need to mention it, I know who's going to enter the Gatekeepers portals with me. And if 5 people know what they are doing, and a 6th does not, it's quiet easy to assign that person to a straight forward role and even if they mess it up they can usually be carried.
    Gone are the days when you'd have to stop and outline exactly what was going to happen at all 8 parts of VoG for 3 newbies.
    It can be done with a minimum of communication now as so many of us have ran it so many times we're super familiar with it.

If you threw 1 experienced lvl34 into VoG with 3 players who'd never done any raids and were rocking tower gear, they would hardly breeze through it.

For these reasons, Hard Mode Crota will still be hard as the tower/vendor gear will be just sufficient to do the job at lvl 33 (i think), but it'll be a hell of a lot easier than it is with say 4xlvl32 and 2xlvl31 kind of like we have noawdays
    The issue is that 33s will do more damage to Crota himself thus making that fight which isn't exactly difficult with the middle strategy a walk over

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,283 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

AdamD wrote: »
    The issue is that 33s will do more damage to Crota himself thus making that fight which isn't exactly difficult with the middle strategy a walk over

Yup, the Ogres will be a distant memory never to be seen again soon enough.

• Advertisement

I'm not gonna speak for everyone, but I know from playing with a lot of the lads/ladies on PS4 that this is a welcome change.
    Hard Mode Crota was neither enjoyable for most or achievable for many.

There was a LOT of hate about Hard Mode being artificially difficult by being level 33 before and everyone being gimped in comparison.
    But now that we can be the correct level to face the enemies 1:1 we can approach the raid with a bit more ease, which is surely the point.

They could throw in a 3rd Difficulty for Crota, say make it Level 35, but who would have bothered with it ever? I'd say maybe 10% of the PS4 player base at a push.

The 1st few weeks of trying to do a hard mode Crota were absolutely painful.

And it was just as bad for the latecomers as a lot of the say 'more hardcore' players (dumb phrase is dumb) had gotten what they needed primary weapon wise and fecked off (and rightly so).
    The days of having a selection of sword bearers to choose from were gone as Cal and Remi were playing other games and myself and Sniper could not be bothered as it was so frustrating and El Senior Fats was never getting messages.

Thing is if it was running as smoothly back then as it is now, it might be a different story, cause i'd safely say about 50% of wipes were due to glitches that appear fixed now for the most part.... but by then we'd all already been burned by the whole experience.

To summarise, I remember getting the Crux and thinking "thank f**k I never need to do this again"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Yup, despite what I said above, it still would have been nice if they added a 3rd difficulty tear to at least the VoG, maybe lvl33, but I guess the problem here is what would they add/tweak to make you run the lvl33 version over say the lvl30 version?

Of do they straight up replace the lvl30 version with the lvl33 version and risk alienating players who are reluctant to level up that much do to other commitments or because they are 'vanilla' players and don't have either expansion so have less options for hitting higher levels.

Tbh you've just created a non-existent problem there. Of course they keep the level 30 too, its actually incredibly simple, throw in a level 33/34 version which drops 365 weapons and level 34 armor.
    I'm not gonna speak for everyone, but I know from playing with a lot of the lads/ladies on PS4 that this is a welcome change.
    Hard Mode Crota was neither enjoyable for most or achievable for many.

There was a LOT of hate about Hard Mode being artificially difficult by being level 33 before and everyone being gimped in comparison.
    But now that we can be the correct level to face the enemies 1:1 we can approach the raid with a bit more ease, which is surely the point.

They could throw in a 3rd Difficulty for Crota, say make it Level 35, but who would have bothered with it ever? I'd say maybe 10% of the PS4 player base at a push.

The 1st few weeks of trying to do a hard mode Crota were absolutely painful.

And it was just as bad for the latecomers as a lot of the say 'more hardcore' players (dumb phrase is dumb) had gotten what they needed primary weapon wise and fecked off (and rightly so).
    The days of having a selection of sword bearers to choose from were gone as Cal and Remi were playing other games and myself and Sniper could not be bothered as it was so frustrating and El Senior Fats was never getting messages.

Thing is if it was running as smoothly back then as it is now, it might be a different story, cause i'd safely say about 50% of wipes were due to glitches that appear fixed now for the most part.... but by then we'd all already been burned by the whole experience.

To summarise, I remember getting the Crux and thinking "thank f**k I never need to do this again"

I just don't get this. 50% of wipes were glitches? Not a chance. I'd say < 10% were glitches, people were just butthurt that they actually made difficult content for once. I've seen the sword disappear 3 times ever. The 'artificial difficulty' thing is such a red herring, every single game does it, you realise being the 'correct' level is completely arbitrary anyway right? The whole point of Hard Mode is that it shouldn't be for everyone, a concept lost on many. No doubt similar mentalities will ruin Trials by calling it too difficult (despite those Trial coins already taking away some of the difficulty).

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Lads I just can't wait to have a level 34 VOC. It'll also be nice to have more options of different armour combos with all armour being upgradable to 34 :)

Once the middle strat was common knowledge HM Crota became pretty easy provided the swordbearer played it conservatively (apologies to everyone I pissed off by all the wipes I caused trying to beat him with two swords btw :P). I'm pretty sure Steve was part of a group with myself and Gerard that beat Crota with only 2 lvl 32s in the party and a few of the 31s had never completed it before. As it stands VoG is more challenging than Crota.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Lads I just can't wait to have a level 34 VOC. It'll also be nice to have more options of different armour combos with all armour being upgradable to 34 :)

Same, was so pretty frustrating having to kit yourself out with perks you may not really want just to be max level. 5 options of end game armour available which can drop with different base stats and/or perks is gonna give us so much more freedom to actually create a proper 'build'. Not to mention being able to (apparently) ascend tower gear to level 34
    Mickeroo wrote: »
    Once the middle strat was common knowledge HM Crota became pretty easy provided the swordbearer played it conservatively

That's true to be fair
    As it stands VoG is more challenging than Crota.

It's definitely a better raid, but I do enjoy doing Normal Mode Crota too for the laugh. I like how it's a bit more hectic and mad. Kind of like how the Hive are.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

eh...wasn't a patch supposed to be released yesterday that gave you more rewards for crucible etc? I did the daily crucible (and won) and i only got 2 poxy marks

thegame983 wrote: »
    eh...wasn't a patch supposed to be released yesterday that gave you more rewards for crucible etc? I did the daily crucible (and won) and i only got 2 poxy marks

Bungie posted on twitter last night that the patch had been delayed.

Some interesting stuff there! I was under the impression that you do a certain percentage more damage to enemies if you are a higher level than them. But I never researched into it though.

You're an experienced player and you obviously enjoy re-running the Raids and you have a large pool of familiar players to play with. But for a lot of other experienced players, there is no incentive to run the raids if they have all weapons. I'm approaching this point now. I have every exotic weapon available on Xbox. It's not just about making the Raids more difficult to match the increasing level cap, it's about keeping rewards fresh and making players want to keep playing the Raids.

Nothing is going to change any time soon. But when Bungie eventually get around to releasing the next Raid (whenever that may be), they will have no excuse if they don't tweak the current ones. I'd like to see a new standard in difficulty levels across all the Raids, like the Weekly Strike difficulty levels (eg 27, 30, 33). Also maybe a new pool of rewards (weapons or items) that can only drop in Raids.

Again, this isn't me bitching.............. it's a wish list! I still love this game, and there's still a lot of mileage left in the tank even though I've clocked up about 700 hours now. But there is always room for improvement.
    Mickeroo wrote:
    Once the middle strat was common knowledge HM Crota became pretty easy provided the swordbearer played it conservatively (apologies to everyone I pissed off by all the wipes I caused trying to beat him with two swords btw tongue.png). I'm pretty sure Steve was part of a group with myself and Gerard that beat Crota with only 2 lvl 32s in the party and a few of the 31s had never completed it before. As it stands VoG is more challenging than Crota.

Yeah, I'll never forget that! I recorded the last 5 minutes of that run and uploaded to Youtube. Looking back at the video, the game was glitching like crazy and we actually died from the Oversoul just as you killed Crota. Got our rewards as we all floated on screen as orbs. Classic!

Saw you online last night Mick for the first time in ages. You warming back up for HoW?? There's a lot more people on over the last week.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Another week, another nightfall and weekly, another sh*t reward.

I'm not sure I've ever got an exotic from a nightfall.

But for a lot of other experienced players, there is no incentive to run the raids if they have all weapons.

This is the core of the issue that I imagine is causing them the most heartache, like now we have 2 Raids, how is this gonna scale when we have 4 or 6 Raids?

See as the game scales, the problems will too, if Raid 1 is approaching a null and void state by now, it's something they need to look at as they could run the risk of them only really being useful at their inception/launch and then becoming outdated afterwards.

A lot of the players of other MMOs like WoW have said on Reddit and the likes many a time about how WoW handled raiding but as I've never played them I can't comment.

I'd like if they kept the Raids relevant, but I guess they still want them to be stepping stones (think post 'Comet' release for a brand newbie), so you don't just mess around in single player to level 20 and then play like 25 Crucible matches to get enough marks to buy 4 bits of tower gear and then *Wham* here's a choice of 6 Raids/PoE type activities, do whatever, what do you want? A manual or something? Pfffftttt.

I guess, it's like anything though, unfortunately VoG will be left in the past and something for new players to enjoy, it's for the same reasons I don't bother with ROC strikes, there is nothing they can give me (not even grimore score which is dumb), so I have no incentive to run them.

I reckon they are quite happy to sit on their hands with regards VoG and CE for now as they will still be relevant in ways, but once Comet comes they'll have to do something to not just resign them to the past, I reckon introducing a 3rd difficulty tier and breaking up the drops accordingly might be the best bet.

It's really like trying to balance so many spinning plates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I'm going to throw myself into this category (in so far as being able to run HM. Before TDB dropped, I was the eternal 29, and I thought I would be the eternal 31). Now that I'm at cap on 2 chars (3 effectively with a second Titan), I just don't have the chance to get on early enough to jump in on a HM if there is one running. It's a rare occurance, for me, to have a chance of running it from scratch. I'm not complaining or bitching, family life comes first. As Cormac has said, HM was/is unachievable for some, and I am in that group.

I still love the game (funny considering I dismissed it initially after playing the Beta), and am beginning to get MORE enjoyment from the PvP side of it (I never really enjoyed PvP. I think the two main reasons for the change is the way guns handle and having a great group of people to team up with).

I'm going to bring up another of Cormac's questions: Do you feel you've gotten "Value for Money" from it? Do you think you will from the expansion? Personally, regardless of whether or not I have or ever will complete a HM Crota run, I can honestly answer Yes to both.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Hi all, Joined up with the clan last night, My gamer tag is Hobocop V1 (xbox 1)

I can team up to do anything (Raids, nightfall crucible etc)

My guardians levels are:
    Titan lv 31 (only need 4 shards to get to 32)
    Titan lv 30
    Hunter lv 28

Just a heads up my bb connection is not the strongest (i could play for a few hours without any any issue or every 10 minutes i could be returned to orbit), so sometimes i can be possibly dropped, so anyone maybe doing any of the raids on hard i might be a bit of a hindrance :o

Hococop wrote: »
    Hi all, Joined up with the clan last night, My gamer tag is Hobocop V1 (xbox 1)

If you go here, you'll get a full list of all the X-Box One players gamertags: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Xbox/118535

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Hey guys, bit of a lurker reader here but have been playing Destiny on and off since launch and have posted in some of the other topics about on here for it over the time. So, my reason for finally posting :D I've gotten to this stage playing Destiny always having problems finding people to Raid with, or to be more precise find enough people I know online at whatever time I am, to Raid with. I have looked at a few of the options out there including Destinylfg etc... but my issue is this,

I have never actually completed VoG.

There, I've said it. :pac: I've probably played in parts of VoG upwards of 10 times on different occasions, reaching Atheon on a few of them before the group I was playing with has fallen apart and lost too many people to actually make finishing it possible. Due to this I've only ever really been one of the people that tags along and does what they're told so this is part of my problem I think, as I don't want to jump into Raids with a random group when I feel I may be shortchanging them on someone that is more useful at certain points. So, I've somewhat shied away from putting myself out there so to speak in relation to this. In contrast I have completed CE twice so far, once on normal and once on Hard, so I'm not a terrible player or anything and I do have decent enough gear (lvl31 at present with a Hunter and 30 with a Titan).

So my question is, at this stage of things is there any way for a VoG novice to find a tolerant enough group to go through that Raid with? Or does everyone pretty much expect everyone else to have completed that numerous times and for it to be old hat to them by now? :D

dar83 wrote: »
    Hey guys, bit of a lurker reader here but have been playing Destiny on and off since launch and have posted in some of the other topics about on here for it over the time. So, my reason for finally posting :D I've gotten to this stage playing Destiny always having problems finding people to Raid with, or to be more precise find enough people I know online at whatever time I am, to Raid with. I have looked at a few of the options out there including Destinylfg etc... but my issue is this,

There, I've said it. :pac: I've probably played in parts of VoG upwards of 10 times on different occasions, reaching Atheon on a few of them before the group I was playing with has fallen apart and lost too many people to actually make finishing it possible. Due to this I've only ever really been one of the people that tags along and does what they're told so this is part of my problem I think, as I don't want to jump into Raids with a random group when I feel I may be shortchanging them on someone that is more useful at certain points. So, I've somewhat shied away from putting myself out there so to speak in relation to this. In contrast I have completed CE twice so far, once on normal and once on Hard, so I'm not a terrible player or anything and I do have decent enough gear (lvl31 at present with a Hunter and 30 with a Titan).

So my question is, at this stage of things is there any way for a VoG novice to find a tolerant enough group to go through that Raid with? Or does everyone pretty much expect everyone else to have completed that numerous times and for it to be old hat to them by now? :D

Are you PlayStation or Xbox ?

First thing's first, how-ye. Now, join the clan :p, and once approved set as either XBox or PS, then add as many people as you like. On PS4, we still run VoG regularly enough that you'd be able to get 5 of us together without too much hassle. We are all a great bunch of people :D, very tolerant, some of us more vocal than others, but not a bad egg to be found. (Is that enough self promotion?)

In all seriousness, the clan is more than happy to help out with any and all activities, so no need to worry about not knowing VoG like the back of your hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Still enjoy a run of VOG. you never forget your first completion, an emotional experience for me (prob because the Vex dropped :D).

onlyTobes wrote: »
    Still enjoy a run of VOG. you never forget your first completion, an emotional experience for me (prob because the Vex dropped :D).

Still no Vex for me :( or no Gallahorn :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Are you PlayStation or Xbox ?

Apologies, XB1.
    First thing's first, how-ye. Now, join the clan :p, and once approved set as either XBox or PS, then add as many people as you like. On PS4, we still run VoG regularly enough that you'd be able to get 5 of us together without too much hassle. We are all a great bunch of people :D, very tolerant, some of us more vocal than others, but not a bad egg to be found. (Is that enough self promotion?)

In all seriousness, the clan is more than happy to help out with any and all activities, so no need to worry about not knowing VoG like the back of your hand.

Cheers, I'd seen the clan alright and was tempted to join, but thought I might have missed the boat somewhat.

This is me in Destiny anyway: https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/Gear/1/4611686018432037126/2305843009218805107

I'm mainly a PvE player as I'm either completely rubbish at the crucible or it just plain sucks... I've gone with thinking the latter so far, as I surely can't be that bad... ahem... :P

• Advertisement

Apologies, XB1.

Cheers, I'd seen the clan alright and was tempted to join, but thought I might have missed the boat somewhat.

This is me in Destiny anyway: https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/Gear/1/4611686018432037126/2305843009218805107

No no, join away. New members always welcome.
    I'm mainly a PvE player as I'm either completely rubbish at the crucible or it just plain sucks... I've gone with thinking the latter so far, as I surely can't be that bad... ahem... :P

As my father used to say "A good workman never blames his tools" ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement