Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Why does twitter let these people have accounts, they're just looking for attention so delete their accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

And now PSN is down. :(

Edit: I'm in, expecting this to be laggy as hell though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Varik wrote: »
    Why does twitter let these people have accounts, they're just looking for attention so delete their accounts.

Because Twitter thrives on enabling controversy. They refuse to shut down accounts belonging to ISIS operatives ffs!

CianRyan wrote: »
    And now PSN is down. :(

Edit: I'm in, expecting this to be laggy as hell though.

I think once you manage to get passed the PSN log-in you'll be grand once you don't log out of Destiny again.

There was no problem with my connection until I logged out after a load of people said they got booted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

On a semi-related note I found KimDotCom's Destiny Clan, he's an X-Box player :D

• Advertisement

I think once you manage to get passed the PSN log-in you'll be grand once you don't log out of Destiny again.

There was no problem with my connection until I logged out after a load of people said they got booted.

Yeah it seems pretty stable now.
    The iPhone app ain't doing so great, I can deal with that though!

Cormac... wrote: »
    On a semi-related note I found KimDotCom's Destiny Clan, he's an X-Box player :D

Cheers to you and the other guys for walking us eejits through VoG, man!

That was very much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Cheers to you and the other guys for walking us eejits through VoG, man!

That was very much appreciated

No problem, sure that's why we're here :)

It actually went pretty well overall. Atheon is really tricky the first time.

FWIW I got a Gjahllahorn and Red Death on VoG Normal mode helping Sherpa the guys.... so yeah.... karma or something :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Managed to compete all of the Queens Wrath bounties on all 3 characters and nab a few chests along the way. I got plenty of blue engrams but also found a Legendary heavy engram in one of them. Can't wait to decrypt it next week.

Reddit has exploded since this update. I hope is not against the rules to post this but here's a link to all the discovered chests.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/36349w/guide_ether_chests_locations_found/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

awec wrote: »

That was brilliant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Managed to compete all of the Queens Wrath bounties on all 3 characters and nab a few chests along the way. I got plenty of blue engrams but also found a Legendary heavy engram in one of them. Can't wait to decrypt it next week.

Reddit has exploded since this update. I hope is not against the rules to post this but here's a link to all the discovered chests.

Yet to try it myself but apparently you can open an ether chest, leave the area, return and then open the chest again. YouTube video shows someone doing this repeatedly until the timer runs out. Will be patched soon I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 45,912 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

If you can complete a bounty and get to the next location before the other loot finishes (assuming you didn't get a kill in the second target) your first key will still work for the second loot. Myself and real ger Butler lucked into this earlier going fro. Ember caves to citadel. Then got the citadel target and a fifth chest 10 mins later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

If you can complete a bounty and get to the next location before the other loot finishes (assuming you didn't get a kill in the second target) your first key will still work for the second loot. Myself and real ger Butler lucked into this earlier going fro. Ember caves to citadel. Then got the citadel target and a fifth chest 10 mins later.

After you pick up the chest you can leave the area and come back to the same chest and get the loot again... not sure if people knew this!! you just have to do this within the time limit

;)

It takes me about a minute to find the bloody chest in the first place so that's not going to happen for me... :p

Btw, is there a Boards PS3 clan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I've got about 6 blue engrams from the bounty chests today, but whenever I go to see yer man they don't pop up to get decoded. Anyone else getting this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Conar

I've got about 6 blue engrams from the bounty chests today, but whenever I go to see yer man they don't pop up to get decoded. Anyone else getting this?

Yeah same

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

It's because they're decoding to HoW gear, which isn't unlocked until Tuesday. Hold onto them and decode them then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

It's because they're decoding to HoW gear, which isn't unlocked until Tuesday. Hold onto them and decode them then.
    Ah, that's grand then!

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

The 5th queens bounty is now available on the moon

• Advertisement

see, everyone loves Omnigul having her screams silenced!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

My missus just got a Trials Of Osiris coin drop from a crucible match, are these the new strange coin type currency?

Fieldog wrote: »
    My missus just got a Trials Of Osiris coin drop from a crucible match, are these the new strange coin type currency?

you use them to buy entry to the trials of osiris.

Just finished today's bounty and I found a legendary engram after blowing the head of a drag.
    Should I wait 'till the 19th to decrypt it or is it only the engrams in the bounty chest I need to worry about?

Just finished today's bounty and I found a legendary engram after blowing the head of a drag.
    Should I wait 'till the 19th to decrypt it or is it only the engrams in the bounty chest I need to worry about?

Bungie are advising people to hold onto any legendary engrams they have as after HoW drops on Tuesday they have a 100% chance of turning into armour or weapons(not necessarily HoW gear) as legendary engrams will no longer decode to ascendant materials.

Sweeeeeet!
    It's a primary legendary engram so I'm really hoping for a hand canon as that's the only weapon type I'm still using rare for.

Sweeeeeet!
    It's a primary legendary engram so I'm really hoping for a hand canon as that's the only weapon type I'm still using rare for.

In all honesty not may of the legendary Hand Cannons can match the rare Regulator MK 56. except against high level mobs. It has the highest impact possible for a Hand Cannon just like Timurs Lash.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Better late than never but managed to finally complete a full HM Crota Raid for the first time on Friday. I think I used up all my luck too as I first picked up an Oversoul Edict, which was swiftly followed by the Abyss Defiant and then received the Fang of Ir Yut and also picked up an Ice Breaker from Crota himself

Luck and RNGesus was with me that day...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

How long will the Queens Bounty be active? I missed it last time it was on around launch.

• Advertisement

How long will the Queens Bounty be active? I missed it last time it was on around launch.

Probably until HoW drops on Tuesday. Last bounty goes up later today. You can only do each bounty once per character, but you can keep killing the enemies for mor ether keys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement