Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

klose wrote: »
    I thought crucible commendations were meant to be finished with after the update?

I think it's still given as a reward to give your next rank up a boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

klose wrote: »
    I thought crucible commendations were meant to be finished with after the update?

Thats right - you can cash in any existing commendations and earn 250 reputation points per commendation - or 312 points with the Nightfall bonus active.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Probably late in the day for this, but I've just realised I didn't get a queens favour after doing all the bounties.

Was it just meant to pop up in the inventory?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Probably late in the day for this, but I've just realised I didn't get a queens favour after doing all the bounties.

Was it just meant to pop up in the inventory?

It should show up at the emissary.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I'll be doing the ole Twitch thing there when this goes live for anyone interested

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    It should show up at the emissary.

Hmmm, it's not there, all the bounties are back, but I can't select them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Hmmm, it's not there, all the bounties are back, but I can't select them.

I think it was only available yesterday =/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Lets do this fellas!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

What time is HOW going live at ?

I was on last night and it wasn't there. Strange one.

Anyway, see you all in the reef!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »
    What time is HOW going live at ?

now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Quick shower and I'll be on, can't be that smelly if I have to meet her royal highness Petra....

I received it once I landed in the reef.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Bastard 4 Mb connection, 1.4gb of an update to go.

Not a single fuckin' Legendary item out of 2 dozen engrams!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I've a legendary engram so at least I know I'll get a legendary from that. :D
    Once it's not an Auto or Scout rifle I'll be happy.
    I won't be playing until 23:00 though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I can't believe they released this the same day as The Witcher 3. I have them both ready to play and don't know what to choose.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,742 ✭✭✭✭klose

Picked up the fulcrum legendary hand cannon from my legendary engram i farmed, 331 attack and good stats even though i don't use em so ill give it a whirl. Also picked up a legendary pair of gauntlets, called unity clade out of a rare engram which was pretty sweet.
    Rest of my engrams were thrash however. Picked up a new piece of chest armour of the crucible vendor to up my level another bit which was pretty sweet.
    Really fell out of favour with destiny for a few months but am really enjoying it lately, just in time for the house of wolves too.!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Got commando custom gauntlets from my legendary engram now to do all the rare engram's haha

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I can't believe they released this the same day as The Witcher 3. I have them both ready to play and don't know what to choose.

Same here, reckon making the most of Destiny while everyone is playing it is the best option, Witcher is a purely single player experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

So the chest at the end of Prison of Elders gave me a legendary sniper called Her Benevolence and The Last Word

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

I thought that when you now go to decrypt a legendary engram your not meant to get sh1tty shards anymore ? I just decrypted 3 legendary primary's and got ascendant energies !!! Arrrgggghhh

Anyone try out the Vestian Dynasty sidearm yet? It packs a punch despite its impact being rated so low!

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

The new Nightfall is easy!

And I FINALLY got a Gjallahorn from it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

awec wrote: »
    The new Nightfall is easy!

And I FINALLY got a Gjallahorn from it! :D

We were struggling with the Walker. So didn't get past that bit. Got a Suros and a Queen Auto rifle from Prison of Elders.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

The nightfall was grand.Just need to be careful and not rush it. Watch out for the Vandals every time you shoot one of the legs of the walker, they seem to rush you.I used Patience and time to kill the walker while the two lads just watched the left lane with Fatebringer and shotguns.

Found verdict is just beast for the captains and the new sidearm is a class little yoke.As bandit it said its like the Phaser from Star Trek.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

We just finished the 34 PoE, we were level 33 having gotten the armour from the 32 and ascended an Exotic armour piece. Very tough but doable!

Recommendations:

GHALLAS
    Use your abilities wisely, Invisibility is a Hunter's best friend and huge for defusing bombs. Communication is massive, won't be able to get past it a level down unless your teamwork's on point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Level 33 on the first night ... not too bad.

A few decent loot drops from the treasure room too.

Not bad for an evenings work. Nightfall was a pain though ... But might be handier now as a 33.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Anyone get any new exotics ? Or are they only from the lvl34 and ToO ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

How much etheric light do you get from completing the Arena's?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement