Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a newborn insert for a baby jogger city mini double?

Options
  • 27-01-2015 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

I know that technically you don't need one as the seat reclines but I'd rather have one for the comfort of the baby. From what I can gather, any insert can be used and graco ones seem to be very popular but I haven't a notion what to look for really :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dido2012

Baby elegance snuggy buggy I'm getting it for the single.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Are you looking for a cocoon type thing? We used the baby jogger footmuff. It was quite big tho for newborn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I have the baby jogger footmuffs for it already so I was thinking something more along the lines of a headrest type thing just to keep the babys neck steady. Those cocoon things look so comfy I'm raging I didn't know about them before I bought the footmuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

I have the baby jogger footmuffs for it already so I was thinking something more along the lines of a headrest type thing just to keep the babys neck steady. Those cocoon things look so comfy I'm raging I didn't know about them before I bought the footmuff!

Yea the cocoons look so snug. I also would've got one if I hadn't bought the footmuff.

Advertisement