Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need helpful advice please

Options
  • 28-01-2015 5:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm a student who is repeating again and due to a number of financial and poor family relationship, I will probably not have any financial support soon (probably in the summer or so) and I don't know what to do. I've had a number of interviews but no job yet and due to the strain of my last repeat I havn't told anyone about this one. I don't know whether to cut my loses or just stick it out another year as the personal stress (from lying, fear and frustration) is getting to me especially as I almost had enough points to pass by compensation (35% & 37% it's 40 to pass and 35 by compensation but with 2 below 40 it was a fail despite my good b marks in other modules). I don't think the truth would help and I don't know what other support I could get. If I could just get a job it would help but due to being a student and including having non sales experience as a tutor I'm often told I don't have enough experience for the job as the excuse for why I didn't get it. Any advice would be helpful, especially if you could point me in the direction of a place hiring people in galway or on what to do about college

Advertisement