Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do - 2 year old

Options
  • 28-01-2015 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭

Looking for indoor places to go or things to do with a 2 year old. She will be the only child with us so need something to keep her entertained.

Am based in Dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

kitten_k wrote: »
    Looking for indoor places to go or things to do with a 2 year old. She will be the only child with us so need something to keep her entertained.

Am based in Dublin.

Panda play cafe (ballsbridge or terenure) ballsbridge is bigger, fraggles (rathfarnham), funky monkeys (dundrum). They all have websites if u want to google them to choose.

Word of warning, not to scare you but bugs are rampant and the moment so don't be too surprised if he/she picks something up at a play centre. Mine have the last couple times. But they need to get put and play so I still bring them nearly every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

There are also play centres in killester and clongriffen if you are north side

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Mine loves museums. Loads to see and chat about. We just wrap up when the weather is bad and hit the playgrounds too. We go to a play café the odd time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Ruby31

kitten_k wrote: »

Am based in Dublin.

Imaginosity in Sandyford. Check out their website. You need to book online. Only downside is that adults don't go free!

Leisureplex in Stillorgan do a baby and toddler morning session which only costs €5 and you can stay til 1pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

If on a budget maybe just going to a big shopping centre when it's not too mad busy and let them run around and go up and down escalators/ travellators (sp?). My guy usually enjoys that for a bit but I can forget actually going into a shop and buying something.

Liffey valley has a little train that goes round, couple euro. Also has pirates village but only thing suitable in there are the smaller bouncy castles.

• Advertisement
Advertisement