Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booklet Printing in Word

Options
  • 28-01-2015 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this...

I'm trying to print a booklet in Microsoft Word. When I select bookfold when I try to print, it changes the format entirely. I've tried it on Word 2007 and 2010 and the same thing happens. I've tried to print it from a pdf too and the same thing happens. Any ideas how to print an A5 booklet without the entire layout changing? It's driving me crazy not being able to fix it :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

I tried changing a multi document I had to A5 and book fold. Word formatted it fine but when I printed it to a PDFPrinter all the pages were formatted fine as displayed in Word. They showed two pages per A4 sheet in landscape but the pages were not printed in the order they were in Word. Very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

I've tried everything I can think of and it won't work. It'll print fine as two sheets to a page, but then the pages aren't in the correct order :( Might have to start from scratch and do the document in booklet layout from the start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Could you post the page order itis printing

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

It seems to be printing in the right order. its just that the formatting is way off. What is supposed to be on one page is now split over 2 or 3

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Snaffles2014

FSL wrote: »
    I tried changing a multi document I had to A5 and book fold. Word formatted it fine but when I printed it to a PDFPrinter all the pages were formatted fine as displayed in Word. They showed two pages per A4 sheet in landscape but the pages were not printed in the order they were in Word. Very strange.

That could be the printer driver there, check it out

• Advertisement
Advertisement