Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emigrating Vs. Travelling

Options
  • 28-01-2015 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

I am looking for advice and insight in relation to emigrating or travelling.

Myself and my boyfriend always talk about places we want to visit and see all over the world, Asia, Australia, Canada.

We are living together and are saving hard for either travelling or emigrating, or both. We both have permanent jobs here in Ireland, living in a lovely bungalow that is exceptionally cheap to rent.

We have spoke about moving to London, as work would be plentiful and I have lived there before and wouldnt mind living there again but not permanently.

I would really appreciate any advise you may have to help us look into this further. Canada is high on the list, but should we try some travelling first or jump in at the deep end?

Thanks in advance for replies.
    Aoifshan

Advertisement