Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing in Carlow

Options
  • 28-01-2015 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi, need to get some forms printed out from email on my phone, printer has decided to stop working altogether, anyone know where I could get them printed off? Funds wont stretch to anew printer at the moment. Any help greatly appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

1997 wrote: »
    Hi, need to get some forms printed out from email on my phone, printer has decided to stop working altogether, anyone know where I could get them printed off? Funds wont stretch to anew printer at the moment. Any help greatly appreciated, thanks

Library?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

The place where the opel garage use to be out the Wexford Road do it. Got some done lately there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

iano.p wrote: »
    The place where the opel garage use to be out the Wexford Road do it. Got some done lately there
    Fineframers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

slimjimmc wrote: »
    Fineframers.

That's the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭1997

Thanks,had to become a member but got sorted anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Recharge on Burrin St. would do it (and often do).

Advertisement