Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killer Instinct Arcade Machine: Anywhere in dublin?

Options
  • 28-01-2015 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all

Does anyone know of any arcade with a KI machine that's playable?

Or is it a pipe dream for me?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pobb

The used to have the first one and the sequel in Dr Quirkey's but that was about 15 years ago so I'd say they're long gone now!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Neo_g2001

Pobb wrote: »
    The used to have the first one and the sequel in Dr Quirkey's but that was about 15 years ago so I'd say they're long gone now!

Cheers pobb. It's like looking for hens teeth at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Does it have to be an original machine? Would a Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator cabinet do?

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Does it have to be an original machine? Would a Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator cabinet do?

Hi Mr. Saturn any machine that I could play KI 1 arcade on would do! Is there a place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Neo_g2001 wrote: »
    Hi Mr. Saturn any machine that I could play KI 1 arcade on would do! Is there a place?

wouldnt think theres any mame cabs in arcades..but you can download mame yourself and go looking for the rom online.

Also try posting in the arcade and retro forum as they might know a place,also try the fighting game forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=94
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1204

• Advertisement

Thanks a lot SpaceSasqwatch I will have a look at the forums as advised!

Thanks for the links!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Thanks a lot SpaceSasqwatch I will have a look at the forums as advised!

Thanks for the links!

np Neo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

There's a few MAME machines around Dublin, I assume KI will be on them. There's a couple in George's Arcade, RAGE on Fade have one, Cassidy's on Westmoreland Street, Thomas House on Thomas St and, I've been told, there's also one in Fibber's on Parnell St. They usually go for around 50c and you'll get 4 credits for that.

Advertisement