Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunky Dory smokey bacon

• 28-01-2015 12:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,129 ✭✭✭✭

Has Hunky Dory's best flavour been discontinued? I haven't seen them in a few months (buffalo ones are no substitute).

No point in emailing them as they've never replied in the past questioning the scant availability of them.

Anyone know anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

I seen them here (S.Leitrim) last week, unless they were stock being used up.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Livefornow

Hunky Dorys Smokey Bacon were discontinued around last Autumn. I would be surprised if there are any stocks still in date left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,129 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Livefornow wrote: »
    Hunky Dorys Smokey Bacon were discontinued around last Autumn. I would be surprised if there are any stocks still in date left.

Damn you Hunky Dory:mad:
    Why would they axe their tastiest product???:confused:

Does no one else care??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Damn you Hunky Dory:mad:
    Why would they axe their tastiest product???:confused:

Does no one else care??

I do. Actually..... No. I don't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

No point in emailing them as they've never replied in the past questioning the scant availability of them.
    twitter and/or facebook is probably the way to go, you might get lots of other people commenting too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement