Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Eircom Phonewatch System (Concord?) Service

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,744 ✭✭✭✭altor

PEHETHE wrote: »
    Hi Altor

I have an old Phonewatch Concord 60-840-43 system which is no longer monitored. I have the engineer code and need to delete a sensor from a velux window. Can you send me the codes to do this?

In engineer mode, system programming, sensors.
    Delete sensor, scroll to the one you want to delete and delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 PEHETHE

Great thanks for the quick reply. Much appreciated.

altor wrote: »
    In engineer mode, system programming, sensors.
    Delete sensor, scroll to the one you want to delete and delete.
    Sorry please can you explain how to get into engineer mode? All I can see is option 9 for programming, but I don’t see any sensors option there.

Again thanks for the help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,744 ✭✭✭✭altor

PEHETHE wrote: »
    Sorry please can you explain how to get into engineer mode? All I can see is option 9 for programming, but I don’t see any sensors option there.

Again thanks for the help.

Press 8 put in engineer code then press 00

altor wrote: »
    Press 8 put in engineer code then press 00
    Thanks that worked fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Sileboords

Does anyone know where I could get some replacement door and window sensors for this system or a compatible type. Phonewatch say they are obsolete.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Try UTC (Aritech)
    Address: Unit, 2004 Orchard Ave, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin
    Phone: (01) 469 9760

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Hi all, sorry to bump an old thread but I'm having an issue with one of these. It's unused and unmonitored, and is now going off each night to report a low battery. Is there any way to turn off the trouble beeps? I am not DIY savy at all so would be hesitant to open it up and remove the battery and fuse etc. Any guidance would be appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Is the alarm unit still connected to the mains???

Youll be able to remove the battery, it’s handy to do -

The battery removal is simple. Just shut off the power at the mains and open the facade by unscrewing the two screws on top (iirc) of the unit - you’ll see the battery (long narrow dark coloured battery) and just pull the attachments off and remove the battery. Remember this is only a back up battery for when the mains fails.

Screw back on facade and flick back on the mains power

Advertisement