Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Ireland New Frontiers

Options
  • 28-01-2015 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I have just completed Phase 1 of the New Frontiers entrepreneurial programme and I reckon I have a good chance of making it on to Phase 2.

I have been self employed for the past year and have been receiving BTWEA while I develop my business.

If I make it onto Phase 2 will my BTWEA payments prevent me from receiving the New Frontiers stipend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Not sure, ring your programme manager and find out.

Though getting a €15,000 stipend tax free for 6 months would be much more benefical than BTWEA

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭modmuffin

I have just completed Phase 1 of the New Frontiers entrepreneurial programme and I reckon I have a good chance of making it on to Phase 2.

I have been self employed for the past year and have been receiving BTWEA while I develop my business.

If I make it onto Phase 2 will my BTWEA payments prevent me from receiving the New Frontiers stipend.

I think* BTWEA is ok (but do ask)
    You cannot claim funding from both EI (New Frontiers) and LEO

Phase 2 can be very competitive and there will be external applicants. I did phase 1 last year and of 30 in our phase 1 group just 5 got slots on the following phase 2. (There was 15 slots available)

Good luck with it, and enjoy phase 1...

Advertisement