Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incredible! A cat buried by his owner gets back home

• 28-01-2015 2:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭

In Florida a cat who was pronounced dead after a road accident was buried by his owner, but after five days he made his way out of the grave and got back home! :eek:

A cat buried by his owner gets back home

I think that the woman acted a bit too hastily, she should have made sure the cat was really dead.
    Luckily the cat survived from his grave.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

What a weird story!

I have always held off until the following morning to bury my cats, I could never see my way to rush them into the ground, not for fear of them not being dead, but it just seemed appropriate, a type of respect... or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

This happened to my ex, he picked up what he thought was his dead cat after being hit by a car. They buried it but a few hours later his cat turned up at the house, turns out they'd buried a similar cat. Any possibility the same thing could have happened here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Irish Stones

SingItOut wrote: »
    This happened to my ex, he picked up what he thought was his dead cat after being hit by a car. They buried it but a few hours later his cat turned up at the house, turns out they'd buried a similar cat. Any possibility the same thing could have happened here?

It's possible, but this cat still carries the signs of a bad accident and I think they checked the grave they dug and found it empty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭Frigating

The zombie apocalypse is here. Never thought it would start with the animals.

Joking aside, hope the cat is ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

Frigating wrote: »
    The zombie apocalypse is here. Never thought it would start with the animals.

Joking aside, hope the cat is ok.

More like Pet Sematary (sic - blame Stephen King for the spelling). Pretty fvcking creepy book.......

• Advertisement

Hence the nine lives story

Advertisement