Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPhone 6 wifi issues

• 28-01-2015 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭

When I turn the phone on I can connect to my network for about ten seconds...then the spinning circle icon appears and it stops working. It eventually drops to 3G for a moment and then connects back to wifi again but it doesn't work as the spinning circle icon is still there. The wifi icon is fully black too.

I've tried resetting the phone and network settings but no joy. It's been like this since October. All my other ios devices connect to the wifi fine.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Can't tell if it's a problem with the phone or the router, 43mbps beside it, 0.10mbps up one flight of stairs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Anyone near by you can check with? Sounds like it's your router signal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 81 ✭✭jay2k6ie

It could be a problem with the WIFI IC on the motherboard but that would be unusual with a new iPhone 6. If its not your router your warranty should cover that.

Advertisement