Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merrychef or Menumaster

Options
  • 28-01-2015 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong forum but I'm hoping there are some cafe owners here. I want to buy a high speed oven for my small cafe to heat scones, paninis, etc. i dont want to cook in it. I have discounted the Turbochef oven as it is too expensive for me. I am torn between a Merrychef and a Menumaster. Can anyone advise if one is better than the other?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong forum but I'm hoping there are some cafe owners here. I want to buy a high speed oven for my small cafe to heat scones, paninis, etc. i dont want to cook in it. I have discounted the Turbochef oven as it is too expensive for me. I am torn between a Merrychef and a Menumaster. Can anyone advise if one is better than the other?

Not an answer to your question, but I have both a MerryChef and a TurboChef

And we find the cheaper MerryChef to be FAR better. I've never seen or heard of menu-master so can't comment there.

But for us the MerryChef is superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭molliesassy

Thanks Bandara,
    That's very interesting.

Advertisement