Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tendering Websites

Options
  • 28-01-2015 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I was wondering what are the best websites for using to tender for jobs small-large both North and South of the border in the private or public sector.

I have a friend into construction and looking to expand, any advice would be appreciated (times are getting better I believe)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Here's one to get you started:

http://www.etenders.gov.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Duckett

take a look at eTenders ROI and eTenders NI

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭IrishLad2012

E-Tenders is for all government jobs. CIS Ireland advertise private tenders but their monthly subscription is costly. Never subscribed so don't know how accurate they are, a simply search shows all jobs listed tender, plans and withdrawn.

Also if you tell your mate, there is a site called mytenders.ie and it filters out the tenders from E-Tenders, very handy, as E-tenders website isn't that user friendly, they don't show you the tenders from each county like mytenders, they separate them into Dublin CoCo, Department of Ed and so on, my tenders is handier in that you see all jobs in one county.

Advertisement