Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Broken Tooth/Vaneer

• 28-01-2015 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Hi guys/gals I have 4 vaneers (top front) for past 13 years. (Never had a problem) two nights ago in my sleep one cracked and half fell out.. Like a porcelain shell for all the world. I have it but my dentist who did the vaneers is no longer in Limerick. And my dentist doesn't do vaneers.. Can anyone recommend a good dentist and preferably not too pricey... cost £450 a vaneer originally. I'm in West Limerick but happy to go to city.. Thanks :D MM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Wow. Strangely enough I broke someone's tooth in a fight today. He'd love to know the answer to your question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭d1980

Munstermad wrote: »
    Hi guys/gals I have 4 vaneers (top front) for past 13 years. (Never had a problem) two nights ago in my sleep one cracked and half fell out.. Like a porcelain shell for all the world. I have it but my dentist who did the vaneers is no longer in Limerick. And my dentist doesn't do vaneers.. Can anyone recommend a good dentist and preferably not too pricey... cost £450 a vaneer originally. I'm in West Limerick but happy to go to city.. Thanks :D MM

Try old quarter dental - paul o connell

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Wow. Strangely enough I broke someone's tooth in a fight today. He'd love to know the answer to your question.

Laughing here with a toothless grin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Munstermad wrote: »

Joe Callanan is my dentist. The only one I've actually not dreaded attending. Was only in there last week for a filling. First visit in 4 years thank god!

www.bridgehousedental.ie

061 400 666

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Went to Paul O'Connell.. swoon... cant be fixed I need new vaneer... ouch!

• Advertisement
Advertisement