Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanfall Deluxe Edition €12.49 on Xbox Live

Options
  • 28-01-2015 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Just downloaded Titanfall deluxe edition on my 360 it seemed a good price does anyone know if people are still playing this online??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I have read that the numbers have dropped off drastically

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Skerries wrote: »
    I have read that the numbers have dropped off drastically

Never been in a position where I couldn't find a game. At that price it's an absolute bargain, and for me, still the best competitive FPS of the current generation of consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

yeah 12.49 is a steal for that!

like super furry said, i've never had any issues in not getting a game, still play most evenings..

GT is under glass if you're looking for people to play with..

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

Ya I've played it for about an hour so far and have had no problems getting a game its really good downloading the 3 dlc map packs now got em free with the deluxe bundle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

It's a fantastic competitive multiplayer game. I put a hell of a lot of hours into it last year, but haven't played since before Xmas because I've been strung out on Destiny. Hopefully this sale price will get more people to buy it and there will be more players into the game lobbies. I think I'll try have a session at some point over the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

I go through weird periods with this game. For two or so weeks straight i will play the **** out of it. then stop for a month or so and the cycle continues
    Edit: Definitely a steal at 12.50 though

• Registered Users Posts: 82,756 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Transferring control to pilot. Damage core online.

Advertisement