Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint Account options

Options
  • 28-01-2015 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hey there, I am recently married and we want to open a joint savings account whereby we can both direct debit a set amount(approx €2k/month) into this savings acc each month from our own separate current accounts. What are our options with BOI re:type of account, limits, rates etc? I am currently with BOI but OH isn't. 

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hey there, I am recently married and we want to open a joint savings account whereby we can both direct debit a set amount(approx €2k/month) into this savings acc each month from our own separate current accounts. What are our options with BOI re:type of account, limits, rates etc? I am currently with BOI but OH isn't. 

Cheers
    Hi Bogman Billy,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards and for your interest in opening a joint savings account.

Although we cannot give financial advice on Boards, we have a page here which briefly explains savings accounts terms without any jargon and you can view our FAQ on savings accounts here

To open a joint account, you and your wife would need to make an appointment with one of our branches. Some of our branches have Saturday morning opening to arrange meetings with advisers. Information on this here. We also have an online form to book an appointment with a branch here

I hope this helps

Billy

Advertisement