Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing Materials e.g. Stickets, T-Shirts

Options
  • 28-01-2015 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

I am looking to get some marketing stuff made up.

Ideally some simple stickers/decals to put on laptops etc and some t-shirts low quantities. Maybe 5 tshirts, 100 stickers.

Does anyone have experience of good places?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

For that amount its probably going to work out quite expensive. Vistaprint will do small T-shirt runs but its not the cheapest. For the t-shirts try a local printer probably not going to work out too much more. Vistaprint do stickers too but again it'll probably work out expensive for 100. I use gotprint.ie minimum order is 1k stickers so a few more than you need!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

If you're on a tight budget, give one of the self-printing T-shirt transfer kits a try. You can get fairly good results if you pick your colours carefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,793 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

pixartprinting.ie (in Italy) are worth a look. They are owned by vistaprint. Their minimum quantity for stickers is around 700 I think. But they are not expensive.

Camden Clothing Company on Camden St worth talking to for t-shirts.

But it isn't really about the printing. Design is really important.

Haven't heard of pixartprinting before going to check them out!

EDIT: might be a bit expensive for stickers by the looks of it! 1000 80mm x 50mm stickers €63.70+VAT :eek:!

Definitely going to use them for some of their other stuff though their product packaging looks amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,571 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

If the t shirts are for staff I'd say it's hard to beat the look of a polo style shirt with embroidered logo. And they'll last through a machine wash where printed tees may not look good after a wash or two.
    I know it's more expensive but worth projecting the right image.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If you're doing a very small run then Spreadshirt or CafePress might be an option.
    It gets cheaper when you're buying in larger volumes ie. 20 t-shirts and upwards 500 stickers etc.,
    Having said that, there are a few Irish companies that will do small runs ....

_Brian wrote: »
    If the t shirts are for staff I'd say it's hard to beat the look of a polo style shirt with embroidered logo. And they'll last through a machine wash where printed tees may not look good after a wash or two.
    I know it's more expensive but worth projecting the right image.

Your best value option for that would probably be to buy them in Penneys and then find someone local who does embroidery.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

Was going to say the same as Jimmi. Depending on the embroidery but a simple business name would be extremely cheap.

Advertisement