Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eircom registration failing

Options
  • 28-01-2015 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

i want to sign up for my eircom to download the bills

the first time around, i get the following message:
    "Sorry, there seems to be a problem.
    You need to perform an additional security check below.
    This is because the account number has been entered incorrectly 3 times.
    Please re-enter your correct account number & fill in the security details.
    You can find your account number on your eircom bill."

after entering the captcha, a new message pops up:
    "Sorry, there seems to be a problem.We're sorry but we couldn't verify the account information that you provided. Please check the numbers you entered and try again."

i copy-pasted the account number from the email and just entered my own mobile number. whats going on?

or is the registration form asking for an eircom phone number? i only signed up for an internet connection and if was assigned a phone number, i havent received it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

murfilein wrote: »
    i want to sign up for my eircom to download the bills

the first time around, i get the following message:
    "Sorry, there seems to be a problem.
    You need to perform an additional security check below.
    This is because the account number has been entered incorrectly 3 times.
    Please re-enter your correct account number & fill in the security details.
    You can find your account number on your eircom bill."

after entering the captcha, a new message pops up:
    "Sorry, there seems to be a problem.We're sorry but we couldn't verify the account information that you provided. Please check the numbers you entered and try again."

i copy-pasted the account number from the email and just entered my own mobile number. whats going on?

or is the registration form asking for an eircom phone number? i only signed up for an internet connection and if was assigned a phone number, i havent received it.
    Hi murfilein

If you would like to PM me the account number I'll look in to this for you further.

Thanks
    Ak

Advertisement