Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA enquiry

Options
  • 28-01-2015 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I recently got a SEPA form with all of my credit unions details filled in from them, I just needed to fill in my own so do I need to submit this into my own branch or will any branch do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Jaydean96 wrote: »
    I recently got a SEPA form with all of my credit unions details filled in from them, I just needed to fill in my own so do I need to submit this into my own branch or will any branch do?
    Hi Jaydean96,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie

If the form is a SEPA Direct Debit mandate, you will need to return it to your credit union. Can you let us know the name of the form and we will be happy to help?

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jaydean96

It just says SEPA standing order form?

Hi Jaydean96,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie

If the form is a SEPA Direct Debit mandate, you will need to return it to your credit union. Can you let us know the name of the form and we will be happy to help?

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Jaydean96, 

Thanks coming back to us today. 

Once completed, you would need to return the Standing Order form to the institution that originally sent it to you. If it was your Credit Union who issued this form, you can post it back or drop it into your account holding Credit Union branch. 

If you need to locate your Bank of Ireland IBAN and BIC details you can do so here

We hope this helps and if there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jaydean96

Great will do thanks :)

Jaydean96 wrote: »

Advertisement