Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing gyms in Cork city

Options
  • 28-01-2015 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I'm looking for a boxing gym in Cork city to train a few times a week just for fitness really. Just need a place that doesn't mind complete beginners joining, has a good atmosphere & trainers and is reasonably priced.

I've had a decent look around but haven't come up with anything that suits really so I'm hoping I've missed a few.

The Boxing Clinic in Frankfield which looked good seems to have shut? I had a look at Trials down on Central Park Rd but class times don't really suit (would only be able to get to a session at 19.00 at the earliest after work)

Any ideas would be much appreciated, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Some good replies in this recent thread.. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=93349258

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pod1990

thanks... the boxing clinic that's mentioned in that thread - does anyone know what the story is there? I tired ringing and emailing but no reply and went up there one evening and the place looked shut down? Sounds like the sort of place I'm after though if it's still going or anything like it

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭NickSantigo

Did you have any luck finding a good boxing gym for beginners? Looking to get back into some fitness & conditioning training myself. The boxing Clinic looks to be what I'm after but the one in Frankfield appears to be closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ozil10

I would also be interested in joining a good boxing gym for beginners, mainly just to maintain fitness. Did you have any luck finding a suitable gym

Advertisement