Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N64 games and their value?

• 29-01-2015 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi All

I have some boxed N64 games and was just wondering if any of you have any idea of their resale value?

I have the below boxed games:

Donkey kong
    killer instinct
    Zelda ocarina of time
    Mario Party 3(japanese)

I also have a new passport plus that is also boxed.

Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Go to eBay, search an item, tick the completed listings box to see what similar items actually sold for. You'll get an idea of the range of price the item usually sells at.

Compare the condition of your items to what sold and adjust the value accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Neo_g2001

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Go to eBay, search an item, tick the completed listings box to see what similar items actually sold for. You'll get an idea of the range of price the item usually sells at.

Compare the condition of your items to what sold and adjust the value accordingly.

thanks for that. I will get on it now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Also note the prices vary from region to region(Pal/NTSC/etc) so make sure you compare like for like

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Neo_g2001

Also note the prices vary from region to region so make sure you compare like for like

Cheers Cathal

That seems to be a sticking point for me with my ebay search done just now. Cannot seem to find anything similar for sale on this side of the atlantic! Now I know its not gonna be a huge amount for the games but I will keep searching ebay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40%7CR40&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_nkw=donkey+kong+64+boxed&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

You need to click advanced search beside the search bar, then tick completed listings. When it loads click auctions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Like all Nintendo games, condition is everything. I sold a Jap Mario 3 myself a while back on Adverts for 15 euro. There was slight damage to the box but I noted this in the ad, apart from this everything was very good condition imo. I'm a fussy b@stard when I'm buying games and try to give an accurate description when selling them.

NGRiYzI5ZDY3NWJhNjZlYmNjN2E5YTlmMzA4Y2IwYTa2hDIBysWaX-_H5VHswunhaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZWE2ODYyODZhZmI5YzIyZTA2ZTFmYzA5Y2E1NWYzOGE3ZTVkZjcyZjIzZmVmOWFiOTYzNGRmY2Q5Y2RhYjVjYi5qcGd8MzkzfHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg
    http://www.adverts.ie/arcade-retro/n64-japan-mario-party-3/4863199

Advertisement