Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anny known issues

• 29-01-2015 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a Macbook Pro (mid 2009) OS10.6.8, which i'm very happy with. Hardware and software are quite stable.

I'm considering taking the upgrade to Yosemite but I'm concerned that my old applications and fonts in particular, won't perform.

I've no problem upgrading the software to current versions, but will I be able to open old files with the new software?

I use the following apps mostly:-

Microsoft Word & Excel (release1) & Filemaker 11

Any advice would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

Might get more answers over in the Mac forum :)

Advertisement