Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Welcome to eMobile thread not being monitored any more? is there adequate CS?

Options
  • 29-01-2015 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I raised a query about closing my account over a week ago now with Tony, who I PM'd with all of my details.

I have heard nothing from the loyalty team, nothing from Tony and nothing now from Eircom Reps or Eircom Alam who I have also PM's in the last 48 hours. Each of these, including Tony, have been on this forum since?

What is going on with eMobile customer service?? I dread the idea of ringing as I also do not want to be on hold for 45 minutes, as the last poster the welcome to eMobile thread also found out?.

Guys, can you get a manager to post a response here to explain customer service standards. The 8-9 hrs response time seems silly to me. What is the resolution time?? I have read the forum charter http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056113474 and am none the wiser. Even the times when an eircom customer service social media rep are supposed to be live here don't seem to coincide with the morning time responses I've seen here on the forum. Quite confusing.

At any rate, I'm waiting now since the 20th for a resolution to my issue. I have had no contact from anyone in eircom since. That is just daft. How would I remain a customer now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Is anyone monitoring the eMobile thread? I asked Tony for help in closing my account on the 19th January and, since then, I have been left stranded, despite numerous attemtpts to request resolution from Tony and from the other eircom reps.

I cannot ring the freephone number as i have a tooth infection for the past few days. Why is that thread being ignored? The response times shown to the right make absolutely no sense at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

An Ri rua wrote: »
    Is anyone monitoring the eMobile thread? I asked Tony for help in closing my account on the 19th January and, since then, I have been left stranded, despite numerous attemtpts to request resolution from Tony and from the other eircom reps.

I cannot ring the freephone number as i have a tooth infection for the past few days. Why is that thread being ignored? The response times shown to the right make absolutely no sense at all.
    Hi An Ri rua
    apologies that you were not contacted on this. As I cannot do this myself I had passed this to appropriate section, I am chasing this now, and will be back to you.
    Really sorry for the delay.
    Tony

Advertisement