Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser\Beautician in Ballincollig

Options
  • 29-01-2015 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi there, Im looking for a few recommendations for somewhere that does good upstyles and also makeup in Ballincollig. Ive been looking online and there is loads available so any help on where to choose from would be great. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Well the only twopence I can give is that Darcys are suppose to be good but bloody expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Impressions opposite the credit union did my hair a lot for updos. Did a great job. Now, that was nearly a decade ago and I've no idea if the staff are the same, but I always found them good when I lived near there.

Coco's would be where I'd recommend as a beautician. Very professional. People go there from all over the city.

Advertisement