Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Naas

Options
  • 29-01-2015 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My wife & I are planning on moving to Naas from the Laois area. We are looking for a 2nd hand house.

Can anyone recommend nice family estates preferably on the Dublin side of Naas(Naas ball side) that are worth looking at.

Not to familiar with the area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Most of teh estates that area are fairly quiet - most were built 20 years ago and ids have grown up, so they tend to be quiet.

The best advice is always to drive around of a nice Saturday afternoon and see what the area is like. Then go for a drink or bite toeat and have a chat with a couple of locals. Then in the evening, spin back and see if there's any undesirables hanging about in the areas you have earmarked.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

On the Dublin side, my recommendations would be
    Gleann na Riogh
    Dun na Riogh
    Maudlins
    Bru na Riogh
    Aylmer
    Kerdiff

In these estates you will find mixes of semi, detached, dormer bungalows, large detach, large semi

If you find something let me know

I've lived in one of the estates above for almost 19yrs and they all have their merits

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

House for sale in Morell Drive, great spot to live, have some friends there and saw it up for sale lately

Advertisement