If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi, I'm repairing a set of Marantz Imperial 7 Speakers. The two midrange speakers l

Options
  • 29-01-2015 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,  I'm repairing a set of very old (1974) Marantz Imperial 7 Speakers.  The two midrange speakers look a bit the worse for wear and need replacing.  As far as I can tell they are CTS 137 EIA equivalent speakers ( 3.5")  Would you have something similar to these?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

BryanS wrote: »
    Hi,  I'm repairing a set of very old (1974) Marantz Imperial 7 Speakers.  The two midrange speakers look a bit the worse for wear and need replacing.  As far as I can tell they are CTS 137 EIA equivalent speakers ( 3.5")  Would you have something similar to these?
    Hi BryanS.

Unfortunately we do not carry any spare parts of this type in store.

We could perhaps try and contact Marantz to see if they have spares available for these speakers but being a brave few years old at this point the parts may be discontinued.

In sourcing the equivalent part I'm not 100% sure where you may get one of these other than somewhere online. I did see a few listed on Ebay when have a look but they all seemed to be in the States.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 BryanS

Thanks a million for getting back to me.  I'll have a scout around ebay and see what turns up.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

BryanS wrote: »
    Thanks a million for getting back to me.  I'll have a scout around ebay and see what turns up.
    Hey BryanS.

No problem at all.

Fingers crossed you can source one.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.