Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a place to rent in Galway commuter towns

• 29-01-2015 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I am looking for a one bedroom flat or studio to rent in Athenry or any neighboring towns to Galway.
    Checked Daft and found only 2 houses.
    Does any one know another way or knows someone renting out their property around Galway?

Please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Limiting search to 1 bedroom may be the reason. Bedsits are not as common as you'd think
    What budget have you in mind?
    What other sites are you checking?
    What agencies have you contacted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Godie

Thx Biko for the reply.
    I am Looking for between 200 - 400 euro.
    Tried myhome.ie
    I haven't contacted any agencies.
    Also wouldn't mind getting near to Ballybane industrial estate where I am working.
    Access to public transport would be important.

Thx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You should know that these forum doesn't allow Accommodation Wanted posts. We're not a poster wall down at the shop :)

However we can help in to find place, as in recommend agencies, websites etc

Put a wanted advert on daft.ie and adverts.ie
    http://www.adverts.ie/services/rental-services/601

Place an ad in Galway Advertiser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

How far out are ya willing to go? Might know of somewhere to be let soon. 'Twould be a bit further out than Athenry now.

Advertisement