Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rotherham victim says abusers are 'untouchable'

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

And this thread is still going. People should be ashamed of themselves but the majority on boards are shameless. Said it yesterday that it's absolutely disgusting that people are using the rape of young girls for their own agenda. The thread should be locked and deleted. If I was a parent of one of the children I'd be horrified to hear that she's been abused again and used as a political football.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭GalwayGuitar

Tugboats wrote: »
    And this thread is still going. People should be ashamed of themselves but the majority on boards are shameless. Said it yesterday that it's absolutely disgusting that people are using the rape of young girls for their own agenda. The thread should be locked and deleted. If I was a parent of one of the children I'd be horrified to hear that she's been abused again and used as a political football.

'Please don't discuss things I don't like.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭reprise

You think the parents were impressed at the cover up?
    You think the parents wanted the report suppressed?
    At what point?
    You think the parents don't care and don't want lessons learned?

The most frequent thing you EVER hear from this type of enquiry NORMALLY, is that it must never happen again & lessons must be learned.

Now, I accept you cannot educate a vacant or perennially deluded mind, but the rest of us are entitled to the truth and we are entitled to learn from the mistakes.

'Please don't discuss things I don't like.'

I support the death penalty for all rapists and paedophiles. Do you?

I don't support slimey politicians turning up abusing the girls again to get votes.

I don't support bus loads of people abusing the girls because the football hooliganism era is over and they have nothing better to do.

I don't support people on here who are peddling fake concern for the girls for their own agendas.

The girls are getting used all over again just in a different way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭GalwayGuitar

I don't support slimey politicians turning up abusing the girls again to get votes.

I don't support bus loads of people abusing the girls because the football hooliganism era is over and they have nothing better to do.

I don't support people on here who are peddling fake concern for the girls for their own agendas.

Hell yeah I agree with hanging the pedos. But I don't agree with dismissing people's legitimate concerns over multiculturalism and political correctness as pushing an agenda.

• Advertisement

We get it. The only ones not using the girls "for their agenda", was the Muslims.

Already.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Zack Morris

But some of the posters here are anti-multiculturalists and this thread exemplifies the issues caused by multiculturalism. How could they possibly not use this against the liberals who created this mess in the first place?

The only response you guys have is: "agenda this and agenda that", despite the fact that the liberal pro-multiculturalism agenda and political correctness agenda created this mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭obplayer

reprise wrote: »
    We get it. The only ones not using the girls "for their agenda", was the Muslims.

Already.

I will make one comment on your post. It was very specifically Pakistani or Pakistani descent Muslims. It doesn't excuse the authorities not dealing with it in any way but let's not give the left wing PC brigade any ammunition please. We are not saying it was all Muslims, ok Nodin? And I should add, we are not saying it was all Pakistani or Pakistani descent Muslims either.

I'm not debating on this thread because it helps keep it active. I will be getting this thread closed tomorrow. And no I won't be talking to some rent a mod I will be going much higher than that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭obplayer

I'm not debating on this thread because it helps keep it active. I will be getting this thread closed tomorrow. And no I won't be talking to some rent a mod I will be going much higher than that

Wow!!! I am not worthy, I am not worthy.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

You'd just prefer if we didn't ask uncomfortable questions about multiculturalism, race and political correctness. I get you now.
    what "uncomfortable questions about racE" . no, we'd prefer if you didn't use children to further your anti-anyone who isn't white agenda.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Race, multiculturalism and political correctness are integral parts of this story.
    race might be. the rest no . political correctness (which doesn't actually exist) was used as an excuse to cover up, when the real reason was self preservation

jank wrote: »
    A little bit rich coming from yourself but anyway...

you brought it up in the first place

reprise wrote: »
    Another war on kids, at least this time they were not raped.

How can one explain the lefts pathological disconnect from humanity?
    they are extremists on a power trip. loonies. they don't represent me

But some of the posters here are anti-multiculturalists and this thread exemplifies the issues caused by multiculturalism. How could they possibly not use this against the liberals who created this mess in the first place?

The only response you guys have is: "agenda this and agenda that", despite the fact that the liberal pro-multiculturalism agenda and political correctness agenda created this mess.
    bollox. it was ****ing rapist bastards who decided they had a right to rape children where and when they wanted and were let away with it by scum who were more interested in the next election and covering their own backs

obplayer wrote: »
    I will make one comment on your post. It was very specifically Pakistani or Pakistani descent Muslims. It doesn't excuse the authorities not dealing with it in any way but let's not give the left wing PC brigade any ammunition please. We are not saying it was all Muslims, ok Nodin? And I should add, we are not saying it was all Pakistani or Pakistani descent Muslims either.
    there is no pc brigade

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

7 posts in a row... Perhaps learn how to multi-quote.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The thread should be locked and deleted/I'm not debating on this thread because it helps keep it active. I will be getting this thread closed tomorrow. And no I won't be talking to some rent a mod I will be going much higher than that
    Am I reading this right? A bunch of yahoos on an interwebs forum hold views you don't agree with and your port of call is to look for a gagging order from on high(or much higher than that)? Jeeeebus.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Am I reading this right? A bunch of yahoos on an interwebs forum hold views you don't agree with and your port of call is to look for a gagging order from on high(or much higher than that)? Jeeeebus.

Continue dishing out warnings for petty things like foul language( a lad got a red card for calling me a wanker last night :rolleyes:) and closing harmless thread.

Meanwhile let a bunch of members use and abuse raped girls for their own agenda which shames the forum.

Well done. Keep up the good work

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Numero Uno in case you may have missed it in the red mist of outrage, I'm not a mod of After Hours. Secondly, though I don't agree with a few points in this discussion, how in god's name are members using and abusing raped girls? Nice touch of moral panic and hyperbole BTW.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Numero Uno in case you may have missed it in the red mist of outrage, I'm not a mod of After Hours. Secondly, though I don't agree with a few points in this discussion, how in god's name are members using and abusing raped girls? Nice touch of moral panic and hyperbole BTW.

Thats above the level of a mod you probably wouldn't understand. Go and find naughty words to keep busy

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Thats above the level of a mod you probably wouldn't understand. Go and find naughty words to keep busy
    MOD: I think it's best that you follow up on your previous threat and just don't post on this thread any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Still open chief.....

jank wrote: »
    7 posts in a row... Perhaps learn how to multi-quote.
    perhapse you should come up with something to say in relation to my posts thats relevant to them.

perhapse you should come up with something to say in relation to my posts thats relevant to them.

Have you considered blogging? You may find the economies of scale kicks in quite fast when you no longer have to repeat the same bizarre logic over so many threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Frito wrote: »
    In all seriousness though I have been looking for some, any feminist analysis and I'm not having much luck so far.
    I know that rape culture is a controversial term to most people, but isn't Rotherham a prime example?
    I can only assume the silence is also due to the misguided notion that Rotherham is entirely about race, and can only be discussed in that frame of reference, and that such a critique would lead to accusations of racism.

Such a critique would not fit with the feminist/leftist dogma that white heterosexual men are the sole root of all the world's evil.

So feminism devotes it's effort instead to the demonisation of the perfectly innocuous Page 3, degrading historical human achievement by seeking to ruin a brilliant man for his choice of attire and the vindictive total destruction of the life and career of the hapless Ched Evans who would be happily plying his trade as we speak were he slightly duskier.

You know, the really dangerous misogyny in the world. Not trifling little matters like the organised rape and torture of thousands of white female children by predominately Muslim men and it's subsequent cover up by the authorities.

Dr.Ali?

Is that you again?

Will there be consequences if we don't submit to you?

Well, this thread has been instructive.

Those who highlighted and condemned the rape of children by the Catholic Church in this country and covered it up for decades were not motivated by a natural revulsion for the crimes or compassion for the victims but were merely anti-Catholic bigots, anti-white racists and bandwagoning anti-religious types looking to use the victims to further their own agendas.

Silence now AH!

Unless white people are the perpetrators it cannot be discussed. If white people are the victims of non-whites it cannot be discussed.

Personal abuse, calls for censorship, prejudicial accusations of racism, false accusations of rulebreaking, shouting down of opposing opinion and the vilification of those who have the temerity to hold them...

Some of our more "liberal, "tolerant" and "open" minds have really shown their true colours on this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

DeadHand wrote: »
    Well, this thread has been instructive.

Those who highlighted and condemned the rape of children by the Catholic Church in this country and covered it up for decades were not motivated by a natural revulsion for the crimes or compassion for the victims but were merely anti-Catholic bigots, anti-white racists and bandwagoning anti-religious types looking to use the victims to further their own agendas.

Silence now AH!

Unless white people are the perpetrators it cannot be discussed. If white people are the victims of non-whites it cannot be discussed.

Personal abuse, calls for censorship, prejudicial accusations of racism, false accusations of rulebreaking, shouting down of opposing opinion and the vilification of those who have the temerity to hold them...

Some of our more "liberal, "tolerant" and "open" minds have really shown their true colours on this thread.

Race on the brain.....

Advertisement