Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rotherham victim says abusers are 'untouchable'

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Boring username

nobody is trying to shut down any discussion. political correctness doesn't exist, its just simple nanny nonsense. i don't give a **** what colour the abusers are. its irrelevant. abusers are filth and need to be caught and locked up. thats it.

You keep using this phrase. This article is from the extremely left wing Guardian newspaper-you know things are bad when even they are admitting it. Note how the Home Secretary, Theresa May admits that "institutionalised political correctness" had contributed to the authorities turning a blind eye to the abuse of at least 1,400 in Rotherham.

A crystal clear example of political correctness and it's warped ideology in action. So that's game, set and match really. I expect you will retract your insulting suggestion that political correctness doesn't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

You keep using this phrase. This article is from the extremely left wing Guardian newspaper-you know things are bad when even they are admitting it. Note how the Home Secretary, Theresa May admits that "institutionalised political correctness" had contributed to the authorities turning a blind eye to the abuse of at least 1,400 in Rotherham.

A crystal clear example of political correctness and it's warped ideology in action. So that's game, set and match really. I expect you will retract your insulting suggestion that political correctness doesn't exist.
    i won't be withdrawing it no . i stand by the statement that political correctness doesn't exist

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭DeadHand

i won't be withdrawing it no . i stand by the statement that political correctness doesn't exist

So, Theresa May is an idiot and you know better than her?

• Site Banned Posts: 28 Barry Edmonds

I wonder if 1400 middle class girls had been gang raped by 'Asians' would things have been different? Or would the authorities have been just as cowardly and pathetic?

My friend, when the Guardian is admitting that political correctness allowed this atrocity to happen, I think it's fair to say that the jig is up.

• Advertisement

I wonder if 1400 middle class girls had been gang raped by 'Asians' would things have been different? Or would the authorities have been just as cowardly and pathetic?

They'd have moved faster.

Anyway, middle class girls would be far less likely to find themselves in a position to be vulnerable to these animals in the first place.

While we're on hypotheticals, had 1400 Muslim girls been gang raped by white men this would be a story of international prominence instead of a ruthlessly downplayed national story and the same posters here trying to shut down this discussion would be indulging in an orgy of competitive outrage.

Oh, and we'd quite likely see a lot of rioting. At least.

DeadHand wrote: »
    Theresa May is an idiot

a bit of a one anyway

My friend, when the Guardian is admitting that political correctness allowed this atrocity to happen, I think it's fair to say that the jig is up.
    no . political correctness is just a "buzz" statement

Anyway, middle class girls would be far less likely to find themselves in a position to be vulnerable to these animals in the first place.

While we're on hypotheticals, had 1400 Muslim girls been gang raped by white men this would be a story of international prominence instead of a ruthlessly downplayed national story and the same posters here trying to shut down this discussion would be indulging in an orgy of competitive outrage.

Absolutely. Though the idea of white English people gang raping Muslim children on such a scale is inconceivable.

nobody is trying to shut down any discussion. and there is no such thing as "competitive outrage"

• Advertisement

a bit of a one anyway

The scary thing is your vote is just as valuable as mine.

no . political correctness is just a "buzz" statement

And yet the home secretary admitted political correctness allowed this atrocity to happen.

the idea of white English people gang raping Muslim children on such a scale is inconceivable.

oh? really? being white doesn't make you less capible of any such acts

And yet the home secretary admitted political correctness allowed this atrocity to happen.
    politicians are good at throwing the odd "buzz" statement in to their statements to appeal to a certain type

oh? really? being white doesn't make you less capible of any such acts

Gang rape is not in the character of whites.

Absolutely. Though the idea of white English people gang raping Muslim children on such a scale is inconceivable.

Maybe not the idea itself but the idea they'd be allowed to get away with it for years and continue to get away with it even after it came to light largely due to institutionalised political correctness is certainly inconceivable.

Gang rape is not in the character of whites.

Oh, no...

And you were doing so well...

HEY, EVERYBODY! HE ISN'T ONE OF MINE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭reprise

The scary thing is your vote is just as valuable as mine.

Sinn Feins gain is everyone else's loss.

Oh, no...

And you were doing so well...

HEY, EVERYBODY! HE ISN'T ONE OF MINE!!!

Don't kid yourself. Look at the most gruesome gang rapes across the world and look at who the perpetrates are. Look at situation in Sweden.

porsche959 wrote: »
    Another newly registered poster ranting about the PC brigade, Christ surely it's obvious to all but the most dull-witted at this point.

What's obvious? Your wild obsession with these threads?

There is a thread over in feedback doing group hugs and blowing noses if you fail to get everyone you disagree with banned.

• Advertisement

Don't kid yourself. Look at the most gruesome gang rapes across the world and look at who the perpetrates are. Look at situation in Sweden.

Yes, a situation I've highlighted here several times.

Human beings of any creed and colour are capable of gang rape. It's a negative aspect of the entire human race not just the non-white portions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

reprise wrote: »
    Sinn Feins gain is everyone else's loss.

Lol. Says the friends of U-KIP. I have to write this comedy gold down.

Yes, a situation I've highlighted here several times.

Human beings of any creed and colour are capable of gang rape. It's a negative aspect of the entire human race not just the non-white portions.

Yes all humans are capable of evil but when a white woman is gang raped by non-whites there seems to be something more to it, payback for whitey. The Australian women gang raped by the Lebanese gang were told they were going to be raped 'Leb style'. These and other cases are hate crimes and should be treated as, but of course never are.

These and other cases are hate crimes and should be treated as, but of course never are.

I'd broadly agree with you there. Racial motivations in minority on white crime, if they exist, are usually downplayed by the authorities and media. They certainly were in the Rotherham case.

Still, it's wrong to claim gang rape isn't in the character of whites. White men gang rape people too.

Noblong wrote: »
    Lol. Says the friends of U-KIP. I have to write this comedy gold down.

Why write it down from me when I got it from him?

end of the road is a Sinn Fein man.

Ask him yourself and bookmark the answer.

And when you are done with that buy yourself a map and stick a big pin in the UK. That's where the (sic) U-KIP may be found.

Why write it down from me when I got it from him?

end of the road is a Sinn Fein man.

Ask him yourself and bookmark the answer.

And when you are done with that buy yourself a map and stick a big pin in the UK. That's where the (sic) U-KIP may be found.

Why dont you buy a map then concidering Sinn Fein is in Ireland. Woman talk. In circles.

Why dont you buy a map then concidering Sinn Fein is in Ireland. Woman talk. In circles.

end of the road is a the (sic) U-KIP friend?

end of the road is a the (sic) U-KIP friend?

He's his own man but accoring to you and the girls its important we know he's a Sinn Fein man.

He's his own man but accoring to you and the girls its important we know he's a Sinn Fein man.

I am quoting him. I could look for the link, but he will be along soon and I am sure he will be happy to confirm.
    Why dont you buy a map then concidering Sinn Fein is in Ireland. Woman talk. In circles

Seeing as we are talking about all things PC, why are you stating that women talk in circles?

• Advertisement

I am quoting him. I could look for the link, but he will be along soon and I am sure he will be happy to confirm.

I never said he wasnt. And the British press allready refer to U-KIP as an insurgency party. So why do you feel it's particulary relevent to point it out?

Seeing as we are talking about all things PC, why are you stating that women talk in circles?

Sorry ladies. (It was ready the ladymen I was after) o/

Advertisement