Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rotherham victim says abusers are 'untouchable'

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

End of the road has got to be a parody account. A dedicated one at that.

Odd comment from you, wouldn't be surprised if you yourself were behind the odd rash of newly registered accounts that are obsessed with race issues and bang on endlessly about political correctness.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I have to say the progressive liberals are being badly beaten in this one. Some serious clutching at the straws going on.
    well, if imagining things keeps you happy

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Sarah C and CSE: Why are UKIP smearing Champion?

Posted on February 7, 2015 by rothpol

Thirty or forty years of being misled and deceived by the local Labour Party, and with dismay I notice similar tactics by UKIP to unfairly smear MP Sarah Champion. Wilfully ignoring for her work in Child Protection and victim support. Instead constantly referring to her as one of the “Three Rotherham MP”, with the innuendo that like the others she’s been around for years and therefore are in some way culpable in the CSE cover up.
    Let’s set the record straight on Sarah.

MP Sarah Champion was elected only two years ago. Like most people, when elected she knew nothing about the CSE cover up, nor the extent of abuse. People appear to have forgotten that the LP candidate selection process was actually rigged by Labour’s NEC to ensure that shortlisted candidates were “clean skins.” That is, knew nothing and had nothing to hide.

The upside for Labour is that now she is Ms Pure, and in fairness she has worked tremendously hard to strengthen child protection law and to present the needs of victims. This is well evidenced and even respected by David Cameron, the Prime Minister. Not one who tends to praise opposition MP.

https://rotherhampolitics.wordpress.com/2015/02/07/sarah-c-and-cse-why-are-ukip-smearing-champion/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭GalwayGuitar

well, if imagining things keeps you happy

I'm happy that we seem to be entering an era where we can finally question immigration, multiculturalism and race relations without being labelled bigots and fascists for going against the liberal narrative. Except on Boards of course, somethings will never change.

I'm happy that we seem to be entering an era where we can finally question immigration, multiculturalism and race relations without being labelled bigots and fascists for going against the liberal narrative. Except on Boards of course, somethings will never change.

So the thread isn't about bringing child rapists to justice at all?

Well, I guess that's at least a transparent admission of your motives. You want to exploit the victims of paedophiles to further your anti-immigration agenda.

• Advertisement

nokia69 wrote: »
    and its people like you who ignore the rape of children to further your pro-immigration agenda. disgusting
    i don't ignore the rape of children. i don't need anything to further my so called pro immigration agenda. i have also stated the vermin responsible for the rape of children and who covered it up should be jailed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭GalwayGuitar

porsche959 wrote: »

Well, I guess that's at least a transparent admission of your motives. You want to exploit the victims of paedophiles to further your anti-immigration agenda.

Yeah you got me. Great job Sherlock.

you could always question it without being called a bigot. you only get called a bigot if you are. are you one? if not, you have nothing to worry about

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Henry9

you could always question it without being called a bigot. you only get called a bigot if you are. are you one? if not, you have nothing to worry about
    If there is a post on boards which better illustrates the moral bankruptcy of the sneering modern western 'liberal', I've yet to see it.
    and its people like you and others who use children to further your anti-immigration agenda. disgusting
    That's all this issue is to you and your ilk, every issue in fact. Everything is identity politics. The first instinct is to act according to your hierarchy of victims.

Henry9 wrote: »
    If there is a post on boards which better illustrates the moral bankruptcy of the sneering modern western 'liberal', I've yet to see it.

That's all this issue is to you and your ilk, every issue in fact. Everything is identity politics. The first instinct is to act according to your hierarchy of victims.
    yeah. right so

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

DeadHand wrote: »
    So highlighting and discussing child rape is now "hatred"?.

If you think that this is driven by concern for the victims, you're badly mistaken.

I'm unaware of making criticisms of the general population of Rotherham.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

The Shinners trying to take the moral high ground when it comes to child abuse and rape. It would be funny if it wasn't so absurd.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Frito

Nodin wrote: »
    If you think that this is driven by concern for the victims, you're badly mistaken.

I'm unaware of making criticisms of the general population of Rotherham.

I can't read this post without imagining some yoofs in a Ford Fiesta speeding up and down Rotherham's pedestrianised zones wondering if pensioners can manage their shopping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭reprise

I have to say the progressive liberals are being badly beaten in this one. Some serious clutching at the straws going on.

Progressively liberal? That depends, would you consider a defender of Jimmy Saville et al progressively liberal?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Nodin wrote: »

Who are you to doubt the motives of other posters just because they don't agree with your view, one could easily throw the accusation back at you.

Who are you to doubt the motives of other posters just because they don't agree with your view, one could easily throw the accusation back at you.

I'd be the one who saw them thanking posts that state that Jews run the media and encourage mixing of the races (and no, it wasn't meant as a good thing)

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Its blatantly obvious that the Rotherham victims are being used by some in their anti immigration rhetoric and platforms. Its actually quite disgusting.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

Its blatantly obvious that the Rotherham victims are being used by some in their anti immigration rhetoric and platforms. Its actually quite disgusting.

Yes. We should continue to ignore the abuse, deflect the blame and continue to bury our heads in the sand. That's worked well so far, hasn't it?

What platform? I'd rather not see childern raped platform? Fine, you worry about same sex marriage, it's clearly far more important.

Yes. We should continue to ignore the abuse, deflect the blame and continue to bury our heads in the sand. That's worked well so far, hasn't it?

Where did he say that, imply it or anything like it?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

The Right are using the raped girls to do some Muslim bashing and to promote their views on immigration and multiculturalism. It's disgusting and reminds me of those pretending to care about dead girls in the ME conflicts in order to do a bit of America bashing.

Thanks

Tugboats wrote: »
    The Right are using the raped girls to do some Muslim bashing and to promote their views on immigration and multiculturalism. It's disgusting and reminds me of those pretending to care about dead girls in the ME conflicts in order to do a bit of America bashing.

Thanks

1400 rape victims (and climbing elsewhere) and this is all about muslim bashing?

I never knew paedophiles were held in such high regard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

reprise wrote: »

1400 rape victims and this is all about muslim bashing?

Even when they're not the victim, they're the victim

It's also blatantly obvious that the Rotherham victims were sacrificed by some for the benefit of their anti anti immigration platform.

That to me is far more disgusting than the fact some unsavoury groups can make hay out of it.
    Let's not forget it was the wish to avoid giving succour to the likes of the BNP that contributed to the cover up in the first place.

If these events fitted a more palatable narrative the media would be all over it. The usual feminist voices would be up in arms.

But it's just deflection and smearing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

1400 rape victims (and climbing elsewhere) and this is all about muslim bashing?

The girls are being abused and used again but this time by politicians and those with agendas. It's disgusting.

My opinion is paedophiles should be sentenced to death but I have no respect for people who hijack the rape of girls to get votes

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Henry9 wrote: »
    It's also blatantly obvious that the Rotherham victims were sacrificed by some for the benefit of their anti anti immigration platform.

That to me is far more disgusting than the fact some unsavoury groups can make hay out of it.
    Let's not forget it was the wish to avoid giving succour to the likes of the BNP that contributed to the cover up in the first place.

If these events fitted a more palatable narrative the media would be all over it. The usual feminist voices would be up in arms.

But it's just deflection and smearing.

Indeed. Noted that you agree with what I said.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭DeadHand

It's also an issue of immigration. The religiously and culturally inspired misogyny and racism that led these ethnically Asian men to target indigenous, white children for rape and torture was imported.

Again, by lazily demonising those drawing attention to this largely ignored crisis
    you are joining much of the liberal media which is sweeping this issue under the carpet thereby facilitating the continuing, unopposed rape of children.

That is what's disgusting.

Only those of the Left's pet minorities.

DeadHand wrote: »
    Again, by lazily demonising those drawing attention to this largely ignored crisis
    you are joining much of the liberal media which is sweeping this issue under the carpet thereby facilitating the continuing, unopposed rape of children.

That is what's disgusting.
    Bingo.

• Advertisement

porsche959 wrote: »

Threads bring no-one to justice.

What delayed justice in this case was the politically correct, pro-immigration agenda deeply ingrained in English officialdom. This allowed the victims of paedophiles in this case to be exploited not by anyone here but by, you know, the people who actually exploited them.

Advertisement