Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XB1 Season 1 Off Season Schedule

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I don't think the highest bidder changes till after the advance but thats just going on what I've seen in other leagues,open to correction.

Sure advance there now and we can find out;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I'm sittin here waiting for the advance even though I know I'll prob get none until last week of FA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    I'm sittin here waiting for the advance even though I know I'll prob get none until last week of FA

is advance not 2moro nite just before super bowl?

Lol yup you are right! So used to FA only being 24hrs

Fml

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Lol yup you are right! So used to FA only being 24hrs

Fml

ah had me thinking what day it was

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

The big players rarely move after the first stage,usually its not until stage 3 they decide.

Just a heads up that the advance might be slightly later as I mightn't be about.

Advanced.
    Scouting is now open again.
    Panthers and Titans were the busiest in FA.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

signed one player, looks my iupati replacement.

signed one player a kicker hope no shanked kicks now, withdrew offers and spread around a bit better, the panthers out bid me on a wr target when advanced

• Advertisement

Eagles signed nobody, taught i'd have got 1 or 2 at least, Heli,Tripper and the bloody cpu's are outbidding me it seems for a few players at the minute.

Eagles signed nobody, taught i'd have got 1 or 2 at least, Heli,Tripper and the bloody cpu's are outbidding me it seems for a few players at the minute.

was that before half time last night? i changed all bar two bids

tripperman wrote: »
    was that before half time last night? i changed all bar two bids

I looked during superbowl half time, i think ye were ahead of me then although i was looking at katy perry at the same time to, The players i bid on done well for me in past franchises so really want/need at least a couple of them, unlikely i'll get them to lack of funds

I looked during superbowl half time, i think ye were ahead of me then although i was looking at katy perry at the same time to, The players i bid on done well for me in past franchises so really want/need at least a couple of them, unlikely i'll get them to lack of funds

i was doing the same only got done aa game kicked off, took both bids off wr and spent it on defence

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Only signed one player I think

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I've only got 40 on my roster, and just 6 draft picks, so need to sign another 7 in Free agency.

tripperman wrote: »
    signed one player a kicker hope no shanked kicks now, withdrew offers and spread around a bit better, the panthers out bid me on a wr target when advanced
    Shanking kicks isn't down to the quality of the kicker I think,comes down to placement on the arc on the upwards motion of the kick.(or the second motion on the right analog stick)
    Was shanking a bunch of my kicks when I got the game first.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Once that arrow(at the top of the kicking circle) is inside the green quadrant it shouldn't be shanked,the more in the middle of the green the straighter the kick also,I'm open to correction though.
    Although the quality of the kicker probably effects how quickly the arc fills up,better kicker,arc fills slower.

Shanking kicks isn't down to the quality of the kicker I think,comes down to placement on the arc on the upwards motion of the kick.(or the second motion on the right analog stick)
    Was shanking a bunch of my kicks when I got the game first.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Once that arrow(at the top of the kicking circle) is inside the green quadrant it shouldn't be shanked,the more in the middle of the green the straighter the kick also,I'm open to correction though.
    Although the quality of the kicker probably effects how quickly the arc fills up,better kicker,arc fills slower.

thats very helpfull perrin, my kicker last season graham his stats dropped very quickly, and i kept doing kick drills to try correct it but didnt come round, i thought it was me who was making mistakes on right sticks, but a game went to sim and he missed 3 fg, so had me confused panthers and 49ers seen him miss fgs

Was is just Graham? Like when you used kickers in different games(non franchise games) they were kicking fine ya?

Was is just Graham? Like when you used kickers in different games(non franchise games) they were kicking fine ya?

yeah just graham, offline i have bullock hes missed one from 23 attempts and that was a 52 yard attempt , graham started ok and game 4 on just fell apart

• Advertisement

Can't believe I got 6 guys in week 1 FA!!!!!!!!!

just wondering any idea on draft yet, if yous are doing early 2moro evening ill set auto tonight

Lads before i press to go scouting it says my RB's are rated 73 (McCoy and Sproles) and my LB's are 62, they are all around 79-82.

why does it give them ratings?

I think I got it advanced,having trouble with the servers atm.

I think I got it advanced,having trouble with the servers atm.

I taught you did to, it said league advanced, but just not sure though due to the servers crapping out again.

Haven't been able to log on all night...

yeah i switched over from 360 was grand on it and cant get in one the one or on madden site

Servers are a pain in the ass, deals were very slowly filtering through but because the servers are acting up, it was either to slow or kept breaking down.

Look like I've signed Matt Flynn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

I don't know if I'm 100% right but I'm online now and it looks like FA is over....it kicks me out due to EA server issues but for the 5 mins I'm in there, it only allows me to look at scouting...

Advertisement