Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marquee cork

Options
  • 29-01-2015 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hello New to this I am interested in seeing Van Morrison at the Marquee in Cork...New to Ireland from US Can someone tell me of good seats Best possible...Is ticketmaster the best site or is there a number to call? I would appreciate any feedback

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭edhead

kittyIE wrote: »
    Hello New to this I am interested in seeing Van Morrison at the Marquee in Cork...New to Ireland from US Can someone tell me of good seats Best possible...Is ticketmaster the best site or is there a number to call? I would appreciate any feedback

Best seats would be Block A Flat Seating, seats are not the most comfortable though. Ticketmaster is only site available to buy tickets, make sure all your details personal & payment details are up to date if your going to be online for tickets at 9 am. Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

Would the Marquee get some greats and Decent modern ones or just group a few together

Advertisement