Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capoeira friends for meetups

Options
  • 29-01-2015 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is anyone in the Arklow/Gorey area who use to play or still plays capoeira and interested in meeting up for rodas?

I played for a few years while in Dublin, but since moving back I have gained some (*a lot*) weight and I am looking to get back some fitness and would like to start playing capoeira again as is good energy and fun.

As the my old capoeira group (and other groups) are in Dublin it is too far to go back to class.

Axé
    Damian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Attreu

Shoreline Leisure Centre in Bray have added an MMA and S&C Gym and have a dedicated Capoeira Trainer.

Pay as you go, so might be worth a look : https://www.facebook.com/capoeirabray

• Registered Users Posts: 3 damiann1983

Thanks for that. I was looking for something closer to home, if was going to Bray, I would go the bit extra to Dublin to my old group. Thanks

Advertisement