Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players Regressions

Options
  • 29-01-2015 7:23pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So who if any has been hit hard by them?
    A few for the Browns
    Miles Austin lost 5 in speed and 9 acc,looking for a new contract,probably not resign now.
    Dansby got hit in places,a bit in acc and pursuit,got a -7 in block shedding though.
    Some of my o-line lost a bit run blocking too.

And finally Donte Whitner -12 speed!!!
    74 tackles,4 ints and aged only 30,why?!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

yeah big time drew brees -11 sh ac -2 on run -6 medium, -2 dp ac, -1 juke, meacheam wr -18 speed!!, graham s kicker -4 accuracy think thats light, defence players went up by one maybe two, unless they over 30 years they lost one, back up qb lost bundles aswell

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Where do you check if they regress?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Not much regressions in Philly apart from the Coach

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Got rid of some scrubs earlier but lost one guy I would have likes to have kept

Re-signed Maclin and wish now i hadnt bothered

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Where do you check if they regress?
    Go to develop players,then development history,you'll the progression recap tab there.

Re-signed Maclin and wish now i hadnt bothered
    20m 5 year deal for your no1 reciever,seems like a good deal to me.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    20m 5 year deal for your no1 reciever,seems like a good deal to me.

He wont be no.1 after FA

You haven't signed anyone yet Rock...

You haven't signed anyone yet Rock...

Believe me Heli, no matter who i sign will be better then Maclin, Ive Jordan Matthews to, hes already better then him.

• Advertisement

Actually what season are we going into on the one?2nd?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Wow... Yeah second season heli. :)

I seem to have 2 or 3 highly rated rookies, not sure where they came from if that's the case

I seem to have 2 or 3 highly rated rookies, not sure where they came from if that's the case

Thats what happens when your'e not controlling them Heli ;)

Thats what happens when your'e not controlling them Heli ;)

haha too true! watch those superstars turn to scrubs next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Hi,

Quick question - what drives the rating decreases? I'm not in your league, obviously, but I was playing my offline franchise last night and my QB dropped from 97 to 96 to 95 to 90 in the space of the Play-Offs to pre-season.

It is Andy Dalton and I've played three seasons so he's only 29 so I'd have thought it would be a bit soon for his stats to drop off like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Hi,

Quick question - what drives the rating decreases? I'm not in your league, obviously, but I was playing my offline franchise last night and my QB dropped from 97 to 96 to 95 to 90 in the space of the Play-Offs to pre-season.

It is Andy Dalton and I've played three seasons so he's only 29 so I'd have thought it would be a bit soon for his stats to drop off like this.

confidence can bring it down, look at confidence adjusted overall to see if its that, also not hitting set goals like td passes or having a high number of interceptions can affect it,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

tripperman wrote: »
    confidence can bring it down, look at confidence adjusted overall to see if its that, also not hitting set goals like td passes or having a high number of interceptions can affect it,

Confidence isn't it. I wondered if it was the goals thing. He missed half of the season with an injury so on;y threw 16 TDs.

Thanks.

Is there a general questions thread anywhere if anything else comes up?

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Confidence isn't it. I wondered if it was the goals thing. He missed half of the season with an injury so on;y threw 16 TDs.

Thanks.

Is there a general questions thread anywhere if anything else comes up?
    I think once its not an age thing its goals related as mentioned above.
    And goals can be tricky from what I've seen,an established starter seems to need at least half of their goal completed not to regress a bit,a rookie I think can get away with not hittings their goals or even getting halfway I think.
    It's not something I've tested or read up much on.

There's a madden 15 thread,you could probably put general questions in there.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=91016628

Douglas and Hawkins both lost 18 speed but both kept their accleration so at least one can work the slot.
    Any other player regression on the roster was minor.

• Advertisement

Mett went up 3 in medium accuracy

Michael Floyd lost 14 in ACC!

Taylor thompson + 10 in catching

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

How do u check the regressions again?

guns4all wrote: »
    How do u check the regressions again?
    Its in the player development screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Ohh, Eli Manning from 85 to 78. Didn't think he'd get hit so hard.

Thankfully he accepted a low enough contract offer!

Advertisement