Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biocycle unit for 3bed bungalow.

Options
  • 29-01-2015 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for some rough prices for Biocyle units for a 3 bed bungalow in the South of Cork.

And also any recommended suppliers, PM me if its against the forum charter.

Cheers,

Murph

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Tefral

murph226 wrote: »
    I'm looking for some rough prices for Biocyle units for a 3 bed bungalow in the South of Cork.

And also any recommended suppliers, PM me if its against the forum charter.

Cheers,

Murph

€3900 for a 6 person and €600 for the percolation pipe kit.

The cost of the percolation area (stone, labour extra)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Thanks CroninJ, did you have that fitted recently?

Could you PM me the name of the supplier please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

murph226 wrote: »
    Thanks CroninJ, did you have that fitted recently?

Could you PM me the name of the supplier please?

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 45 neverfinished

I would also like those details please. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Tefral

kkelliher wrote: »
    thank you

Why is this? The charter says you can name companies in the pricing and Costs section??

"One of the main differences between this forum and the main Construction and Planning forum and its sub forums is that business and company names may be posted where it is deemed to be beneficial to other users."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

and the last lines state

IF YOU have any queries then please contact any of the moderators listed at the bottom of the forum page. ...

Don't respond on thread. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

cronin_j wrote: »
    Why is this? The charter says you can name companies in the pricing and Costs section??

"One of the main differences between this forum and the main Construction and Planning forum and its sub forums is that business and company names may be posted where it is deemed to be beneficial to other users."

I said thank you to someone who asked for details by PM. Whereas the forum charter may say something that does not stop our appreciation of having items issued by PM in the main.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Dante79

Could someone please pm me the supplier and biocycle details also.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KerryZ

Hi, I would like to get the supplier details as well please, could someone pm me??.... Thanks

Advertisement