Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soother sizes

Options
  • 29-01-2015 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭

lil guy is 10 months. we use avent soothers . i few months ago i bought some 6-18 mnth and he takes them fine. stocked up again tonight with the aldi offer. anyway just wondering is there any reason we should stop using the 0-6 mnth size. i have a few of them and handy for throwing in to the cot at night . or will it affect his teeth now that his mouth has grown should he really only be using the larger ones.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

AFAIK soothers only start affecting teeth if they are still being used at age 4.

The size is about the baby preference, and maybe choking haxard depending on size? Mine does not like the medium ones anymore, throws them out of the cot. But she can fit a whole newborn one in her mouth... So those are long gone.

Advertisement