Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeltacht recommendations??

Options
  • 29-01-2015 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good Gaeltacht in the Mayo/Galway area that do courses in the mid term.. Im doing my Junior Cert and I'm not bad at Irish whatsoever (B standard since 1st year) It's just that Irish lately has become very important to me for some reason and I'd love an A in the Junior Cert.. Any good recommendations for the February mid term in the Mayo or North Galway area that do Junior Cert courses? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Irishsucks

Hey this summer I'm going to spleodar! My sister went to them 3 times and is now class at Irish. They are suppose to be a bit serious but it's better then any other around there anyways.

Advertisement